nobody pickup from Jetstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

fozosix

Nov 2, 2009
hi

im in this situation where I chose my flight online and decided to pay my bill on 7-eleven
it has been 24hrs now, and still my booking is put as on hold, I still yet to get my e-ticket.

does jetstar have any office in changi airport that I can go to? because I have waited for 10 mins and nobody pick up the call other than the stupid machine keep repeating

thanks everyone

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
i don't know how the payment at 7-11 works but after you completed your payment, did the screen show some confirmation or booking number?

if it does, then i think you can use that for check-in at the airport counter with your passport.

i've traveled with AirAsia quite a lot and they don't even need to see the e-ticket/booking number. just show passport at check-in counter can liao.

JC1808

Nov 22, 2008
West
What number did you dial?

I call just now around 3pm+ someone did pick up.

Tel: 800 6161 977

CS TAN

Sep 3, 2007
Hong Kong
What time did you went to 7Eleven to pay? I think Jetstar has a daily batch process to reconcile the payment. If you can wait, perhaps wait another day before trying to call them. Their call centre is also busy.

xhui

Apr 22, 2006
try calling the sales line.

fozosix

Nov 2, 2009
What time did you went to 7Eleven to pay? I think Jetstar has a daily batch process to reconcile the payment. If you can wait, perhaps wait another day before trying to call them. Their call centre is also busy.
yeah i think so, i still couldn't get answer from the call centre, but i just received my itinerary..

thanks all for the help :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom