No Shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Angelus

Jan 5, 2005
Singapore
lord-angelus.deviantart.com
This is about the same as the stickman that I did.. But this time I am using stikfas.

And this time it is about the Blue guy and his Pink girl in the The Great Singapore Sales.

IMG_8870.jpg

The Girl saw the Sales on. But the Guy is stopping her

IMG_9095.jpg

The Guy wanted to take the girl away from the sales.

IMG_9135.jpg

But end up kana scolded by the girl...

IMG_8963.jpg

"waaaa, please do not go...... :bheart: "

IMG_8973.jpg

The Guy (Blue) still stopping his girl (Pink) and the girl's friend (Sky blue)

IMG_8979.jpg

PLS! No more! PLS!!!

IMG_9332.jpg

Too bad for the Guy.... He have to take the bags for his Girl and her friend when they are in the MRT

very entertaining..

Looking forward to your next installment.

Creative ideas :thumbsup:

The second pic has the best composition.
The rest can be improved on.
Cheers

Creatively done, composition can be improve on though~ :)

The shopping bags looked rather empty, maybe you can filled the bags with some stuffs to make it look better~

Just some suggestions~

Cheers~

Keep shooting~

wow great.=) u must have lots of guts to set up these stick man in public places and go so low to shoot them! :thumbsup:

creative :thumbsup:

no2 the best ...nice saturation

bravo..bravo.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
what is the end of "blue guy" ?

This one is the best of all.
BTW wat's the numbers huh can share or not :bsmilie:

Very creative! Good work. The advertising world needs more people like you. Cheers!

Great concept! very nice. I prefer the stickmen to the stickfas though, probably only because of the scale. Other than that looking forward to where you're going to go next.

that was all very entertaining. didnt any body stare when you took those photos in public? esp the one on the mrt? well done!

Lord_Angelus said:
IMG_9332.jpg

Too bad for the Guy.... He have to take the bags for his Girl and her friend when they are in the MRT
very entertaining indeed!!! really enjoying this breath of fresh air!! :thumbsup:

find myself giggling, wondering what ppl must have been thinking when you were doing the MRT shot :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.