no response from my Maha charger.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekardo

May 14, 2002
Visit site
my charger : MH-C401FS

getting kan jeong now..leaving for a long trip this Fri, and today, after charging 4 Sanyo 2300, put in my Sanyo 1850, totally no response from my charger..

dunno what is spoilt liao.. :(

anyone experience this?
Maha charger come with lifetime warranty right?

dunno w3cube got 1for1 exchange or not..

mine kenna the same problem some time back...totally no response...then brought it back to EastGeat....tested on the spot and it worked fine!!!! and it has been working fine since then....#$%*# dunno what happened to it till today..............

hope yours is like mine....good luck..........

ekardo said:
my charger : MH-C401FS

getting kan jeong now..leaving for a long trip this Fri, and today, after charging 4 Sanyo 2300, put in my Sanyo 1850, totally no response from my charger..

dunno what is spoilt liao.. :(

anyone experience this?
Maha charger come with lifetime warranty right?

dunno w3cube got 1for1 exchange or not..

what did they do to make it work?

I was suspecting the adapter..sian..I got mine from w3cube, been calling them since 12noon..but no one pick up the phone..

mine happened once, but that was because one of the battery already spoilt, once i put in another set of batteries then it start working fine already.

chenwei said:
mine happened once, but that was because one of the battery already spoilt, once i put in another set of batteries then it start working fine already.

I tried putting a lot of other batts..all no response..
also, if you dun put any batt, the LED should light up also right?

ekardo said:
I tried putting a lot of other batts..all no response..
also, if you dun put any batt, the LED should light up also right?
nvr try on it without battery inside... :sweat: but i guess shdn't light up, maybe try it tonite n let u know.

Status
Not open for further replies.