No of posts reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
I happened to see my no of posts just now and it got reduced by a few hundred posts...is it because the server cleared some of our old messages?

boroangel said:
I happened to see my no of posts just now and it got reduced by a few hundred posts...is it because the server cleared some of our old messages?

just notice har? hehehe... I was soooo close to hitting that magic "1000" a week back or so and BANG! hehehe....half of what I wrote gone missing heheheh.. Well I guess it just shows that I spend as much time writing silly stupid in Kopitiam then in actually participating or writing my long winded BS ...heheh. It disappointed me as I was wishign I at least hit that 1000 and then I can go forget about it once I reached it...heheh gee...looks like I have to write more for ANOTHER FREAKING YEAR to reach it !!!!! arggg!!!!.... heheh. oh well.

What I do notice is that...now more people are writing in other place THEN THE KOPITIAM!! or is that just me heheh.....some topics I feel so be in Kopitian seem to be hot and in other thread that does add to your message count heheheh....

post counts, can exchange for cash?

sammy888 said:
just notice har? hehehe... I was soooo close to hitting that magic "1000" a week back or so and BANG! hehehe....half of what I wrote gone missing heheheh.. Well I guess it just shows that I spend as much time writing silly stupid in Kopitiam then in actually participating or writing my long winded BS ...heheh. It disappointed me as I was wishign I at least hit that 1000 and then I can go forget about it once I reached it...heheh gee...looks like I have to write more for ANOTHER FREAKING YEAR to reach it !!!!! arggg!!!!.... heheh. oh well.

What I do notice is that...now more people are writing in other place THEN THE KOPITIAM!! or is that just me heheh.....some topics I feel so be in Kopitian seem to be hot and in other thread that does add to your message count heheheh....

Aiyah at the rate u keep helping thos ein the newbies section very fast u will get your no up...

anywayz to the rest i m not after some points race....just wondering if the server removed our previous posts...cos that will mean a lot of photos in the landscape section gone liao...

Just realised that the posts removed were those in kopitiam...which means most of my posts were in kopitiam hehe...not contributing to photography here...

boroangel said:
Aiyah at the rate u keep helping thos ein the newbies section very fast u will get your no up...

anywayz to the rest i m not after some points race....just wondering if the server removed our previous posts...cos that will mean a lot of photos in the landscape section gone liao...

Just realised that the posts removed were those in kopitiam...which means most of my posts were in kopitiam hehe...not contributing to photography here...

Nah...your post is not lost lah. They just don't count those post you or anyone one else made in kopitaim segment as they don't direct relate to photography. They have a point if you read their reason for doing so. They don't want folk to get the impression that the higher number of posting you made is in anyway a direct reference to you or anyone being more an expert photographer..etc.

Drudkh said:
post counts, can exchange for cash?

heheh of course it can't!...If I felt it did, I would be busy dropping alot of nonsensical remarks and one liners in every thread I could find every hour and day just to push up count.

Nope.

Makes me wonder abt post counts.

There are just so many ppl these dayz who pop in, new member, 1st post in kopitiam dunno wad cock he's toking liaoz. Kaoz.

Status
Not open for further replies.