No of post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Jul 28, 2004
West
Hi. guys i am kinda curious about how our number of post increases. Does that mean that whenever we post a thread or reply or quick reply our post number increases? :)

Generally that is the way it goes.

Seraphim said:
Hi. guys i am kinda curious about how our number of post increases. Does that mean that whenever we post a thread or reply or quick reply our post number increases? :)
What are you planning to do????? :)

Canew said:
That is what the industry mean by: '+1.'

"industry" :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

well the thing is...i dont see my post going up and i have been monitoring it for a while now...and by me saying that it means quite long...i just forgotten about it till recently i notice it again...then sometimes when i log back in and post again then it increase...

Seraphim said:
well the thing is...i dont see my post going up and i have been monitoring it for a while now...and by me saying that it means quite long...i just forgotten about it till recently i notice it again...then sometimes when i log back in and post again then it increase...

If you really keep track,your post count increases with each post,having said that.

+1:D

huh i dun get you...i am saying that my post does not increase at times.

Seraphim said:

You can increase your post count by go to the buy and sell forum and post all the Upzzz there. :bsmilie:

The sellers will thank you for your selfless act and you may increase post count in very short time frame, this will be a win-win situation.

why not reset everybody post to 0?:dunno:

catchlights said:
You can increase your post count by go to the buy and sell forum and post all the Upzzz there. :bsmilie:

The sellers will thank you for your selfless act and you may increase post count in very short time frame, this will be a win-win situation.

hmmmmmmm...

nice idea... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ha. dun get me wrong, not trying to increase the number of post. if i wanted that, i would have done that earlier...just curious as to why it does not increase thats all.

So the +1 is to increase your postcoutn without posting anything else?

... okay... +1 :D

Germinc said:
So the +1 is to increase your postcoutn without posting anything else?

... okay... +1 :D

+1 is a form of spiritual offering. It has its root way back in the dark age where men carved +1 on the cave walls with a bone.

+1 is a submission of oneself to the consensus of the whole as it says nothing. It's unobtrusive, unassertive and unanswerable. It's commonly used by the high priests of Kopitiam. I have never used it before as there is a 3 days of cleansing and initiation ceremonly before one could use +1. And it is unholy for a female member to use it.

And of course if you have three +1 on top of your head. You're not one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.