No more guessing - all the ladies named

Wonder if the other way round??

The other way round would be an abnormal position.

:bsmilie:

I like "woman on top". :bsmilie:

I think it should be "three women on top".

:bsmilie:

But unlike Petah I can't get extra hoses.

This is man on women. if women on men???

The CNA report is lacking in detail. The 9.30pm TV Channel 5 news has details. Which 2 occasions oral sex and which have sex. Locations given.
Eh, why so cheapskate? In the car park. At least book the Hotel 81 suite. He can afford to buy a few condos and use them.

The CNA report is lacking in detail. The 9.30pm TV Channel 5 news has details. Which 2 occasions oral sex and which have sex. Locations given.
Eh, why so cheapskate? In the car park. At least book the Hotel 81 suite. He can afford to buy a few condos and use them.

....book hotel have to register IC and name...got evidence, so u cant do naughty thing....you no book before meh..lol so green...:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Thrills!!!

A person whom is always putting out fire on one hand; would be eager to be on fire on the other hand

display_image.php

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), Peter Lim Sin Pang

....book hotel have to register IC and name...got evidence, so u cant do naughty thing....you no book before meh..lol so green...:bsmilie:

I see you have loads of experience... :cool:

My side also got some "internal" affair. Some ppl up the seat so fast than other n then misuse their power. But their paper dont match the position they in now. Anyway, what they do will come back to them one day.

These 'suck-cest-fool career women' had devalued the image of women in general.

It makes people look at all the other high ranking women in organization and wonder.

Not fair to other women. All of them must be punished.

a good rule of thumb is never let a woman get in the way of business.

I think "suck-cess-fool" refers to the men in high position & public trust here. It is extremely difficult to blow the whistle on wrong doings in high places esp where it concerns people holding powerful positions with equally powerful friends. It carries great risks of damage to personal reputation & exposure to legal suits & may even be a danger to one's life. Most probably the women confessed under intense interrogations. If they are threatened with prosecution, they may will not squeal. If the men are indeed guilty, no need to point fingers at & blame the women. These men are best weeded out of public office & made to bear full weight of the law.

Fancy titles of directors dont mean much in many small companies, just serve to impress & facilitate the conduct of business. One can easily spend some money to start a company & name himself or appoint others as director of this & that :)

Last edited: