No more dengue fever in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could. Maybe next thing you know mosquitos are instead of looking for blood they look for tetracycling replacements, then look for blood. after which a extended exposure of tetracycline causes them to change and more **** happens hahaha.....

i was thinking of all the mosquitos died are they part of a food chain? is some animal feeding off these guys? if they are firslty they are eating some genetically altered bug and secondly soon there wun be any of this bug to eat and they in turn would die too, or start running into our backyards and rambling our garbage.

Ah... Can't they find a better way???

Let's hope this kind of "control" to wipe off something dont; end up creating something else or cause an imbalance in nature or the natural cycle of the food chain.

How many here remember or have seen documentaries about how certain coutries introduce one animal into a region or country to get rid of another and then after those pest creature got killed off, the introduced animal or insect in turn became worst then the animals they were bought in to get rid of.

oh ya..this remind of a movie called Mimic if I am not wrong. hehe How they genetically modify an insect ( cockroach ) to tackle another kind of bug and in the end they got something worst heheh.....

Let's hope this kind of "control" to wipe off something dont; end up creating something else or cause an imbalance in nature or the natural cycle of the food chain.

How many here remember or have seen documentaries about how certain coutries introduce one animal into a region or country to get rid of another and then after those pest creature got killed off, the introduced animal or insect in turn became worst then the animals they were bought in to get rid of.

oh ya..this remind of a movie called Mimic if I am not wrong. hehe How they genetically modify an insect ( cockroach ) to tackle another kind of bug and in the end they got something worst heheh.....

just like the movie "I am Legend". they found a cure for cancer and in the end, it turned humans into super zombies.

there're always risk in playing God.

just like the movie "I am Legend". they found a cure for cancer and in the end, it turned humans into super zombies.

there're always risk in playing God.

Good one...I forgot all about that movie I am Legend. Ya that is a good example.

No need to play GOD. Play smart ass already I am worry heheheh

There are already some examples of how those "controls" turn into pest...
- In Australia - Cane Toads
- In Singapore - Calotes versicolor

:nono:Toying with the forces of nature, will end up paying a high price. Mosquitoes are part of nature, there for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.