No more april's fools day joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Hmm..still remember one year ago in Clubsnap where the joke was played???

Nothing this year eh? ;)

Originally posted by Paladin
Hmm..still remember one year ago in Clubsnap where the joke was played???

Nothing this year eh? ;)

Actually we wanted to, but given that I'm getting married today so they have to help me out ... aren't they wonderful? ;)

Helping a friend in need is a friend indeed! :D

Anyway it's a small function thus not all are invited...

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Actually we wanted to, but given that I'm getting married today so they have to help me out ... aren't they wonderful? ;)

:bsmilie: ;)

Hey...this one a bit lame lah....come up with something more credible lah...one glance sure know not possible...ha!:)

Hey...this one a bit lame lah....come up with something more credible lah...one glance sure know not possible...ha!:)

I am one of the official photographers, can confirm that this is indeed true. I have 2 MicroDrives full of images of him and the bride and the wedding ceremony, etc. ;)

And the bride.... oh my, the prettiest I've ever shot man. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Regards
CK

Okay I bluffed. My wife and I have actually intended a feast for everyone.

Time to make the announcement:

Wedding banquet tonight, Grand Ballroom 7.30pm @ Shangri-La Hotel.

Address:
Shangri-La Hotel Limited
22 Orange Grove Road

All are invited, just print out this thread and bring it with you as entry-proof.

One condition though...attendees must dress their best.

See you there! and yaaaaaaam seng! ;)

Originally posted by ckiang
I am one of the official photographers, can confirm that this is indeed true. I have 2 MicroDrives full of images of him and the bride and the wedding ceremony, etc. ;)

And the bride.... oh my, the prettiest I've ever shot man. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Regards
CK

Yeah...I just love this man's work! He really brings out her character in his work!

So whoever is looking for a good wedding photographer, give ckiang a call!

So whoever is looking for a good wedding photographer, give ckiang a call!

Is the above also April's fool's joke??

Originally posted by ckiang
Of coz not. pm for portfolio. But if you want to see Mr and Mrs Goi's photos, hehheh....

Regards
CK

Post their lovely photos for all to enjoy lah....we want to celebrate with him mah....

Don't release so soon (actually I don't one; I'm more than happy to share my joy with all); let them gian a bit.. ;)

Oh... no wonder today I saw you at ROM. Did you see me? I'm the one after you.

P.S: check my bday.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Wait... isn't it here?

He must have lost the wedding ring.

Wah...did not know you also into those nude wedding photos....:embrass:

After the wedding dinner and banquet for AdamGoi and his lovely wife, they have adjourned to their hotel room and are just plain busting down the walls doing this :-

20030401-fornicating.jpg
-- just look at that tongue action ... woo hooo!!

Man o man o man, the abalone, oyster and tongkat ali soup works!!

aiya... IMG tags don't work in Kopitiam, thus the picture impact a bit lost ... chey!!

Originally posted by Darren
After the wedding dinner and banquet for AdamGoi and his lovely wife, they have adjourned to their hotel room and are just plain busting down the walls doing this :-

20030401-fornicating.jpg
-- just look at that tongue action ... woo hooo!!

Man o man o man, the abalone, oyster and tongkat ali soup works!!

aiya... IMG tags don't work in Kopitiam, thus the picture impact a bit lost ... chey!!

:bsmilie:

Sorry but to say, with the current economic, and SARS problems happened in Singapore. I doubt we will enjoyed any laughter even thoughwe are trying hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.