No Mangosteens! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttiongch

Jan 28, 2008
3053208516_9ce1b37c3d_b.jpg

Mangosteens NOT allowed? :nono:
Any idea? :think:

First the king of fruits, now the queen.. The royal family is being pushed aside now!

mangosteen stains cloths really bad?

Hmm, but they can simply indicate no food allowed, I can understand durian not allowed is due to its smell, but mangosteen won't stain clothings if you don't peel it.

Moreover, there are other fruits that may also stain clothings, like red dragon fruit and cherry. Why specifically mangosteen? I'm very curious about it.:)

Last edited:
Where is this place? I think its ok to ask those in charge of the premises?
Kind of curious also.

Or people have be smuggling durian pulp in hollowed out mangosteens?

cos the owner hate it.

Malaysia?

Malaysia?

Yes, this pic was taken in Malacca.
I was in a rush when I saw this interesting sign on the glass door, so I didn't check it out further.

After that, my curiousity keeps on poking me.... that's why I post the question here.:)

don't know...maybe the owner of hotel equatorial hates mangosteen?....from the reflection you should be shooting from the hotel....just guessing...

don't know...maybe the owner of hotel equatorial hates mangosteen?....from the reflection you should be shooting from the hotel....just guessing...

The shop is opposite hotel Equitorial, but it's not belongs to the hotel.
I just wonder it's there really someone hates mangosteens until that extend to bann it in his shop? :bsmilie:

hmm...maybe I will go and ask the owner when I return there during year-end or during CNY....

hmm...maybe I will go and ask the owner when I return there during year-end or during CNY....

Oh, thanks!! Please let me know if you got the answer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.