No Live telecast

Yappy

May 30, 2004
No live telecast from Rio!

Afraid...probably because of that big Jesus...

What a croc...Spanish tv owner of Univision or whatever one of richest dudes in the world...I don't buy it at all.

Brazil has some hottie babes.

Last edited:
Cloud funding... $1000 per unit with no return

Hahahaha

I guess we won't miss much. How many medals do we realistically expect Team Singapore to get?

Brazil has some hottie babes.

I think the beach volley competition will be telecast to avoid a world riot from happening.

%2B%2521%2521%2521%2BBeach%2BVolleyball%2BGirls%2Bat%2BMoscow%2BWorld%2BTour%2B2010%2B1%2B%2B%2Bwww.Moscow-Photos.net.jpg

That oughtta be censored...geezuz Christ.

Good call. Why pay so much. A delayed telecast works well especially with the time difference. Plus few will have time to sit through a whole game, so highlights are fine.
Some might complain that the government won't foot the bill, but these folks will be grateful when they get their income tax forms. Nothing is free.

It is good that we tell the organiser that they need to look at the economical aspect of the fees.

We may be rich but why pay as we might as well donate the money to the needy.

It is good that we tell the organiser that they need to look at the economical aspect of the fees.

We may be rich but why pay as we might as well donate the money to the needy.

Don't forget that if we are willing to pay once... they'll expect we'll be willing to pay more next time...

Just look at The World Cup... guess how many will be KPKB regarding the cost of the TV package...

There are no point for live telecast since the timing is late at night and not many viewers willing to stay up late to watch. :bsmilie:

Unless SG team won a medal in the event, it is really not worth watching :bsmilie:

I don't know the asking.

How much?

The main thing is that the live telecast rights is no longer distributed by the non-profit organization... now for the first time to a private company...

It is not for the spirit of sports but for money!

But people are getting big bucks...when they are winners. Tennis, golf, NBA, etc

American continents = zika...pregnant types stay away!