NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
recently, i was helping my friend who doesnt surf CS to look for potential lingerie models.
came across one at services provided, emailed her....and she told me she doesnt do lingerie.

i went back to her thread again and this is what i read.

Started out modelling not long ago.
But I'm keen in trying out different themes & things that are out of the box.

Height/Weight: 168cm/48kg
Vital Stats: 36C 24 33

Open to Fashion/Casual/Clubbing/Bikini Wear.

Will only be doing TFCD/Lingerie upon consideration. (Creative & very different works)

when i query her, this was her reply....

Firstly, my rates for Lingerie are high and I don't do it unless the photographer's work appeal to me and also, if I'm comfortable with him/her. If you've read my thread carefully, I did stated NO Lingerie and Nude.

so, why the discrepancy?
will ONLY do IF rates are high?how high?how sure is she that her client wouldnt pay?and how sure was she that my friend's works aint 'creative' enough for her?she didnt even ask to look at his portfo.

so those stories about kids on holidays coming to CS to make a quick buck is true????
i'm speechless.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

It's a binding advert, you can try CASE or legal way...:bsmilie:

It's a binding advert, you can try CASE or legal way...:bsmilie:

hahhaha...
oh well.
i rather spend more time in my bath tub soaking.

that's why i told my friend to just approach modelling agencies.
though they demand higher rates, well, so be it.

U be the model loh..:devil:

"my rates are high aka you cant afford it...."

dont you get it my dear?:bsmilie:

I think we should have a sticky on Kiddie holiday seasons. :bsmilie:

it's sad really.
make a quick buck to fuel one's passion for branded goods?
comon, i'm sure it's not to pay for their own fees right?
doh...:rolleyes:

all you need a sch year calendar.

but if we were to avoid these 'flooding' seasons, wouldnt it spoil the market for REAL players?people are are genuinely providing their services?
:rolleyes:

it's sad..boohoo hoo.

i really wonder...how high is high?

500/ hour?
1k/ hour?

duh....

Ya, next time the photog should post "Looking for lingerie model, my paying rates are good, BUT I only consider the model if she is able to pose/ creat those expressions i want/ blah blah blah... and oh, I must be comfortable with her...":bsmilie:

Ya, next time the photog should post "Looking for lingerie model, my paying rates are good, BUT I only consider the model if she is able to pose/ creat those expressions i want/ blah blah blah... and oh, I must be comfortable with her...":bsmilie:

good idea.

but i think i should post
"looking for lingerie models, i pay what i think you're worth.If you think no one can afford your rates, then dont f bother to f reply."

i really wonder...how high is high?

500/ hour?
1k/ hour?

duh....

Jeanie, you should just message her and ask for her portfolio and modeling history, as you need to justify paying her. If she has none, just tell her she should be the one paying you, not you paying her. And if you do pay her, she gets none of the photos, all images are your property.

now got to make sure got age as well, sekali underage and end up jail....

maybe CS should really put a cap on age of models.

i hate to think these gals are exploiting you guys' cheehongness:bsmilie: just to make a quick buck.

it's really sad.

i hate to think these gals are exploiting you guys' cheehongness:bsmilie: just to make a quick buck.

it's really sad.
not only girls exploiting the guys here some workshop organiser as well :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Jeanie, you should just message her and ask for her portfolio and modeling history, as you need to justify paying her. If she has none, just tell her she should be the one paying you, not you paying her. And if you do pay her, she gets none of the photos, all images are your property.

thanks for the advise.
but other than dance shoots and 'normal' portraiture, i'm really NOT into shooting lingerie.

i'm just helping a good friend doing some searching.

it's my s... luck.1st model to email to, and this is the kind of s... reply i get.
i told my friend about it..he laughed his head off.
he kept asking me to ask exactly HOW HIGH her charges are...

btw, is it true that if one pay for a model, he is not liable to give her (be it hard/soft copy) her pics?

it's really sad.

Have you seen the workshop thread? Threads like "4 girls for $4 an hour!!!" and "Sexy bikini!!" are everywhere.

And 99% of them really can't make it, they're just willing to let their pictures be taken. And then they even get paid???

"..but i think i should post
"looking for lingerie models, i pay what i think you're worth.If you think no one can afford your rates, then dont f bother to f reply."..

Haha, that's a good one...seems like the photog is always at the expense of the models, shouldn't it be a fair way of looking at things?

And the best thing is always "I'm juz starting out...." If the photog says he/she's juz starting out on phototgraphy, do u think the models bother to reply?:thumbsd:

Juz my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.