NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the advise.
but other than dance shoots and 'normal' portraiture, i'm really NOT into shooting lingerie.

i'm just helping a good friend doing some searching.

it's my s... luck.1st model to email to, and this is the kind of s... reply i get.
i told my friend about it..he laughed his head off.
he kept asking me to ask exactly HOW HIGH her charges are...

btw, is it true that if one pay for a model, he is not liable to give her (be it hard/soft copy) her pics?
why should you need to give pics to them?

btw, is it true that if one pay for a model, he is not liable to give her (be it hard/soft copy) her pics?

Depends on the contract. But it makes sense, right? You're paying her for posing services, the pictures are yours. She pays you, the pictures are hers. If she gets paid to pose AND gets the pictures... Best of both worlds. :p

do you know what?

I did a search on "168cm/48kg"

results came out all the models are same height and weight...... very spooky :sweat:

And the best thing is always "I'm juz starting out...." If the photog says he/she's juz starting out on phototgraphy, do u think the models bother to reply?:thumbsd:

Juz my observation.

These girls have no idea how the industry works, and sadly CS is overflowing with testosterone-laden boys with big cameras that will pay for an amateur to pose. In reality, an amateur model should consider herself lucky if she can find photogs who would actually take her picture, and if she wants to be a model, she needs to invest to get a good portfolio.

I would love to be able to hire staff and have them pay me for hiring them. :p

"..but i think i should post
"looking for lingerie models, i pay what i think you're worth.If you think no one can afford your rates, then dont f bother to f reply."..

Haha, that's a good one...seems like the photog is always at the expense of the models, shouldn't it be a fair way of looking at things?

And the best thing is always "I'm juz starting out...." If the photog says he/she's juz starting out on phototgraphy, do u think the models bother to reply?:thumbsd:

Juz my observation.

a very good observation indeed.

moral of story?
dont let your male cheehongness waste your $.:bsmilie:

really got to thank a old timer CSER who educated me what cheehongness means...:bsmilie:

do you know what?

results came out all the models are same height and weight...... very spooky :sweat:

Reality is usually 148cm and 68kg. :bsmilie:

why should you need to give pics to them?

i dont pay my models so i dont know.
but whoever i shot, i definitely give them a soft copy on DVD complete with full size NEF files...and a few prints.
if they are good (in my context of good), i'll blow them up to S8r to give to them too.

paid shoot wise, i guess you guys are right.
you pay, so everything belongs to you...rightfully.

you chien de ren suo hua.(got $ person talks).:bsmilie:

"158cm/58kg" b4 photoshop-ed and "168cm/48kg" after....joking, don't flamme me...:sweat:

do you know what?

you just look at height and weight?

LOL

dude, i see some of them posting as C cup and as a gal myself, left me tell you, it's often exaggerated.
take away the bodykit, and it drops to A, at most B-.

guess what?just got from my pm, that i'm not the only one 'tioh conned'.apparently someone has been in my shoes and is equally frustrated as well....:bsmilie:

good idea.

but i think i should post
"looking for lingerie models, i pay what i think you're worth.If you think no one can afford your rates, then dont f bother to f reply."

U try to crash other ppl's sales?

Its not only got 1 model in the world, dun like move on... unless you got hidden agenda, we dunno lah... y so angry?

btw, u dun f here f there... later i give u a f in a very In way, aka Infraction...

LOL

dude, i see some of them posting as C cup and as a gal myself, left me tell you, it's often exaggerated.
no, I did a search to see who are you referring to, didn't expect has so many results return.

I think all are just cut and paste....... "One Size Fit All" :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Have you seen the workshop thread? Threads like "4 girls for $4 an hour!!!" and "Sexy bikini!!" are everywhere.

And 99% of them really can't make it, they're just willing to let their pictures be taken. And then they even get paid???

agree.......these 'lelong shoots' are disgusting actually.
Well, some of us are chee-hongers and some do invest in hardware to shoot pretty,sweet, nubile young girls in bikini...
Frankly, i've had enuf of those 'sweet smiley faces' in P&P that it's becoming a real bore.

so those stories about kids on holidays coming to CS to make a quick buck is true????
i'm speechless.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

true or not ah.. you think leh?

for me hor... now short of a bit of $$$ to get a d3.. if only i was a girl!! i definitely come to CS and "model" for people.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

LOL

Bodykit? What is this Transformers?
But if that is true can sue for misrepresentation or false advertising or not? demand refund on the basis that t**s not big enough

Relak relak, lingerie models are not hard to find la. You can ask Deadpoet for recommendations, right? :)

Psychobiologist's new advertisement

Never model before.. only make gundam models got...
But I'm keen in trying out different themes & things that are out of the box. (you know.. how gundam kits come in boxes..)

Height/Weight: 148cm/68kg
Vital Stats: never measure before, but i think got 40 29 and 34

not very Open to Fashion/Casual/Clubbing and definitely dont have Bikini Wear.. cannot fit lahhh

Will only be doing TFCD/Swimming trunks upon consideration. (Creative & very different works)

(ah.. shh i need a d3) :p

Firstly, my rates for Lingerie are high and I don't do it unless the photographer's work appeal to me and also, if I'm comfortable with him/her. If you've read my thread carefully, I did stated NO Lingerie and Nude.

aiya people immature la, what to do

besides, perhaps the person is not very omfortable with the idea of doing lingerie themed shots for whatever reason - be it bad reputation, potential occupational hazards, or getting your photo posted on sggirls.com and hwz where people want to er, "piak piak" you and talk openly about it..

photographers side also got so many.. you do a search for their threads where got photos posted up.. and then they want to charge money..

sama sama la.. everywhere got this phenomenem

Status
Not open for further replies.