No Canon girls at IT show???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thw

Deregistered
Dec 21, 2004
I was at the IT show twice, on Fri evening and Sun noon. On both days, I did not notice any young and cute chicks modeling for Canon. Why? :think: :think: Sigh...

Those Sony models (about 10 of them) I saw on Fri evening captivated the attention of many admirers. :bsmilie:

I was at the IT show twice, on Fri evening and Sun noon. On both days, I did not notice any young and cute chicks modeling for Canon. Why? :think: :think: Sigh...

Those Sony models (about 10 of them) I saw on Fri evening captivated the attention of many admirers. :bsmilie:
Are you asking for pics?:bsmilie: ;p

Canon no need chio gals to draw crowd mah.

i second that... But no harm getting chio bu to draw in even more crowd :sweatsm:

They actually got a bunch of them at the printer section esp to promote their new canon selphy models... but of course not as hiong as the rest la... :bsmilie:

last time canon place the gals at the side, now is at the heart of the booth, you need to walk in and see them... it is about marketing and sales.. if put outside, would you walk in when there is not gals?:devil:

Hehe didnt see many photographers during this year IT show. No photographer crowd at

nikon booth when i went on Sunday.. Boring leh, no atmosphere.

can I ask you why you classific them as chick?

You mean gals are suppose to be chick in your eyes?

Guess I can understand how you classific them.:sticktong

Nikon also don't need show girls what......

just not to lose face, must also put out a few.....:bsmilie: ;) ;p

mai lai lah,as if the gals will increase sales.
They are just to promote the products.

No show gals you don't buy? :sticktong
maybe thw is a duck,
ducks need to look at chicks mah.:bsmilie:

*quack**quack*:bsmilie:

mai lai lah,as if the gals will increase sales.
They are just to promote the products.

No show gals you don't buy? :sticktong
maybe thw is a duck,
ducks need to look at chicks mah.:bsmilie:

*quack**quack*:bsmilie:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa scully thw is a duckling whom has a family liao leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.