No annual leave and no sick leave for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got unpaid leave!!!:bsmilie:

what can we do about it?

If you read the comments, there are pointers to the MOM. What the boss is doing is against the law. Hope he gets a big fine.

That's illegal. The MoM should be informed.

Please and Please !! report quickly to Ministry of Manpower !!

i think that cleaning company is going to get a heavy fine , more losses than it could save from cost cutting on staff. Worse if they did not pay CPF monies into the staff accounts..

$500 !? do u know ? Blangadesh construction workers are making double... and they had medical benefits some more.

:devil:

No Union to help these people.

:embrass:

Some time we work in a BIG company, only way to fight back is not to take part in any company events for them. When we won, they will took the pride with **** ended up in our faces. That's why just do your work, no need to bother so much on company event if your boss didn't respected u in the first place. :angry:

These days, no point in believing the old 'company loyalty' philosophy anymore.

You need to stick to your contract - get in at the stipulated time - get out at the stipulated time.

Company loyalty? That's dead a long time ago

No Union to help these people.

:embrass:

How bout joining NTUC. Seriously. They told me to sign up and one advantage is that they can help you in an industrial dispute.

Else, MOM will be able to help. This company is really brazen and heartless to take advantage of these older workers who may not know better.

joining NTUC????

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

NTUC is union meh?
Alpa-S is union.
NTUC is supermarket... :p

Lol. I know it sounds funny, but the guy really told me that. But u got to join their membership lah. $8/mth.

By the way. NTUC does stand for National Trade Union Congress.

So they are a true blue Trade Union. ;)

Heh I think most ppl think of supermarket or insurance when ppl say NTUC...

I've heard the acronym to also mean Never Trust Union Chief... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.