eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
logo.gif

Northern Lights Photography Club
Open Outing 02 - Island Tour

Date: 09 Oct 2005 Sunday

Time: 0615 hours – 1930 hours

Participation Fee (includes transportation, excludes meals)

NLPC member: $2/-

Public: $12/-

Program

0615 meet at Punggol MRT station for participants joining sunrise shoot

0615 – 0730 Sunrise in Punggol

0730 – 0830 Punggol Wilderness Mini Walkabout

0830 – 0930 Breakfast at Punggol Plaza

0930 meet at Punggol MRT station for participants who did not join sunrise shoot

0930 – 1000 Travel to Little India

1000 – 1200 Street Photography at Little India

1200 – 1330 Lunch at Tekka Centre

1330 – 1400 Travel to Botanical Gardens

1400 – 1600 Nature Photography at Botanical Gardens

1600 – 1730 Travel to Raffles Marina with tea break stopover (location to be confirmed)

1730 – 1930 Landscape and Sunset at Tuas

1930 onwards dinner or leave for home, transportation will be able to drop off participants at central areas

A photosharing session will be conducted in the NLPC studio after 16/10/2005 (date TBC)

Equipment to Bring:

Camera equipment (including tripod/monopod), sun and rain protection

(insect repellent will be provided if needed)

Attire

Casual and easily ventilated (e.g. t-shirt and Bermudas) with proper footwear (sports sandals/tracking shoes)

Description

Following NLPC Open Outing 01, Open Outing 02 aims at providing opportunity for photography enthusiasts to get to know more about NLPC. Island Tour will be a fun-filled full day event with lots of sharing of ideas amongst participants.

Places are limited at 10 currently, please copy and paste the following in your reply. please confirm your attendance before putting your nick, thanks! :)

1. (taken by NLPC member)
2. (taken by NLPC member)
3. (taken by NLPC member)
4. (taken by NLPC member)

We'll open more places when ready, meanwhile more interested participants can put your nick under the Reserve List below (copy and paste in your reply), thanks!

Reserve List

Confirmed participants please email your CS nick, name and contact number to northernlights.photographyclub@gmail.com

Me wanna go!!

5. philliptan (and maybe wifey - will confirm)

ups for you!

forsee this is going to be a memory consuming outing! do bring more cfs and batts along the way!

sigh. not free this sun. :cry:

I'm interested in Sunrise shoot, but how am I going to arrive at Punggol MRT at 06:15? I live in Ang Mo Kio btw. I guess MRT / bus will not operate that early?

edward1 said:
I'm interested in Sunrise shoot, but how am I going to arrive at Punggol MRT at 06:15? I live in Ang Mo Kio btw. I guess MRT / bus will not operate that early?

Hi edward1,

from past experience of organising sunrise shoots, yes it's almost impossible for anyone staying further than Hougang to take public transport to Punggol to be in time for the sunrise shoot unless one takes a cab or has other private transport. i'm afraid i can't help on this issue as there's no way to mobilise the drivers in the club to go around to pick up participants as it'll be very taxing on them. Sincere apologies for that. You may want to consider joining us later, there's always a sunset in Tuas to look forward to, cheers :)

If there's enough interest from AMK, I wouldn't mind picking up you guys earlier. Upz for the 2nd Outing ~!! :cheergal: :cheergal:

philliptan said:
Me wanna go!!

6. lsr792000

can i join at 930am at Punggol mrt instead?

love to join but there're just too many happenings this sunday; got Samsung Inline Skating and Dragonboat and must go to church too.

lsr792000 said:
can i join at 930am at Punggol mrt instead?

sure, always welcomed :)

for those interested this may be a good warm up session for the Canon photomarathon as well ;)

List so far:

6. lsr792000

Hi everyone again, the ex-co members of NLPC understands that there are photogs who prefer outings on days other than Sundays, we'll try our best to organise outings on Saturdays, but currently we'll be quite busy for the month of October and it has been difficult to fix a date for this month's outing. Many thanks for the feedback! We also hope to be able to create more opportunities for interaction within the photography community, cheers :)

List of Participants:

6. lsr792000
7. (taken by NLPC member)

participants please be informed that the participation fees will be collected on the day of the outing itself. The fees are used to subsidise our drivers' petrol costs for the day :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Join join join!

I'll see if I can join you guys along the way. I'll call one of you if I can make it.

Ups for NLPC! :thumbsup:

icarus said:
Ups for NLPC! :thumbsup:

james come lah ..... then I can lend you the 105 shoot some macro at SBG ;p

poohbear said:
james come lah ..... then I can lend you the 105 shoot some macro at SBG ;p

This weekend not free leh.. sigh
Looks like I have to wait for NLPC outing #3 liao :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.