NLB "Peace" Photography Conest

Status
Not open for further replies.

torife

Jul 3, 2003
Visit site
hi.. i wish to advice all of you out there about NLB's photography contest on club snap... it's just a small competition celebrating peace.

details can be found on http://thinkabout911.blogspot.com/2004/08/contest-picture-of-peace.html

CONTEST - A Picture of PEACE
Is there any object, architecture, building, place or animal that reminds you of PEACE?
Take a digital picture of it, together with a one-liner that explains why it reminds you of peace, and email to us. jrl@nlb.gov.sg

An NLB memorabilia will be given to the best 3 entries.
Please submit your picture in jpeg format.

Closing date for entries: 20 September 2004

Thanks for your attention.
on behalf of NLB western librarians
torife

erm, there's no instructions on submission procedures, terms & conditions, prizes... in fact there's v little details. just a bit of feedback... i'm sure the NLB western librarians don't want to be flooded with 30+MB tiff files.

skyflash said:
The page said submission in jpg. :p

guys, better read the terms and conditions carefully see if there;s any clause that you would object to, before sending in those entries and bitch about it later.

As i have mentioned.. it's a really small contest.. photos will be used for display.. but the rights will still belong to contestants.

It's on peace.. and we aren't looking for really high resolution pictures.. prob 1mb will do.

thanks

:bsmilie:

It's kinda ironic...

The topic is "PEACE", but somehow with the vagueness of this small competition, I see some issues brewing...

:sweatsm:

torife said:
hi.. i wish to advice all of you out there about NLB's photography contest on club snap... it's just a small competition celebrating peace.

details can be found on http://thinkabout911.blogspot.com/2004/08/contest-picture-of-peace.html

CONTEST - A Picture of PEACE
Is there any object, architecture, building, place or animal that reminds you of PEACE?
Take a digital picture of it, together with a one-liner that explains why it reminds you of peace, and email to us. jrl@nlb.gov.sg

An NLB memorabilia will be given to the best 3 entries.
Please submit your picture in jpeg format.

Closing date for entries: 20 September 2004

Thanks for your attention.
on behalf of NLB western librarians
torife
your URL for details seems wrong leh

Status
Not open for further replies.