NKF retrenched 90+ staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
nkf retrenched 90+ staff, mainly from the fund raising dept.

Durai is out ... but axing so many staff may not be a good thing either, if amongst them are quality staff.

hmmm..... Now I know why NKF staff loves Durai liao....:think:

I think it's part of a propaganda scheme by the Govt to win back respect (and more funds) for the NKF. Drastic measure ...... but think of the money they will reap in, in the long run .........;p

Zenten said:
I think it's part of a propaganda scheme by the Govt to win back respect (and more funds) for the NKF. Drastic measure ...... but think of the money they will reap in, in the long run .........;p

yah lor... now can bring in even more funds and have lower overheads... :bsmilie:

Why till today then they axe those staff and not year ago if its' an excess to the NKF, in the first place why axe them if they are doing work?

90+ staff is a lot and who is taking over those job?

hongsien said:
Where can I apply for Durai's job?

Sorri, Durai's job now is taken over by Gerrade Ee...

that's kinda sad. these are people doing a job...

and all this because of a gold tap.

or more to the point, all because of a lawsuit. talk about scoring an own goal.

good news. durai's job is still open. G Ee is occupying a temporary position. interested, send your detailed cv to G Ee at NKF.

Shodan99 said:
Sorri, Durai's job now is taken over by Gerrade Ee...

it seems that news abt NKF are coming in in bits and bites. maybe intention is to dilute interest in it over time. btw, their financial report will be out in end sept or early oct.

good to cut the glut but bad for the people who are retrenched. hope they could find new jobs soon.

mpenza said:
good to cut the glut but bad for the people who are retrenched. hope they could find new jobs soon.

That's the saddest irony isn't it.

These are the people who made not only NKF rich with funding but also fill their former boss' pocket with wad of big "peanuts" and for their part they get axed.

sammy888 said:
That's the saddest irony isn't it.

These are the people who made not only NKF rich with funding but also fill their former boss' pocket with wad of big "peanuts" and for their part they get axed.
Can't they work for Durai's other companies?........unless he pays with peanuts!

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.