NKF ex-Board of Directors and TT Durai

Receiving Kidneys from Old NKF top mgt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the amount of money they have been receiving, they should perhaps donate both their kidneys? :devil: Surely with those peanuts they could afford to live on life support for the rest of their lives.:sweat:

They are still humans, organic living creatures. Genetically I don't suppose their kidneys can contribute to add sins into your life.

Compare their sins to ours or others, they are just peanuts.

Slivester said:
They are still humans, organic living creatures. Genetically I don't suppose their kidneys can contribute to add sins into your life.

Compare their sins to ours or others, they are just peanuts.

compared to those kidney stones... theirs really is the kidney peanuts.... what a pain in the kidney... think they need a hell of a blasting....

kiwitan said:
If they donate one of their kidneys each while still alive, should Kidney patients receive ?

why not? let some good come of this sordid affair.

bo liah lah!

Well, this act is the very least they could do for disappointing the whole Singapore :angry:

Chevron said:
Well, this act is the very least they could do for disappointing the whole Singapore :angry:

They could start by giving us free popcorn & coca cola.... we have been enjoying this sitcom since then... and if they really decide to give peanuts... at the very least, a mug of beer does help here...

Given the amount of alcohol served in first class flights, are their kidneys worth transplanting?

Joke aside, it's not a very pleasant experience to be hooked up to a dialysis machine 3 times a week 4-5 hours per session. I've seen several of my relatives in this agony, I would think that any donated life-saving kidneys is WORTH accepting. Maybe it's a form of redemption for the "ex-owner" ;p

dont think you will know the ex-owner right? unless its your next of kin

Status
Not open for further replies.