[nitewalk] Sunrise shoot at the Merlion Park (One Fullerton) on 4th December (Tue)

nitewalk

May 31, 2010
Singapore
There hasn't been a land/cityscape outing of late, so since I planned to shoot a sunrise tomorrow morning so here goes.

I am organising an outing to shoot sunrise at Merlion (4th December). Anyone is welcomed to join, regardless of level of competency and equipment. However, I am planning to keep the group small as usual, as it is pointless to have a big group and everyone is doing different things and it gets very messy.

Thereafter, we may go for a breakfast where we can view each other's shots and discuss on what are the areas which are done well and which are the areas which we can do better. Basically, it is a session which I hope to get individuals to come together, hopefully people can find shoot partners and also have an informal critique session while having food.

Sunrise on the 4th December is at 6:54am and it is advisable to reach there about 30mins before the sunrise.

Time: 6:20am to 7:30am (shoot), 7:30 - ? (breakfast and discussion)
Date: 4th December (Tuesday)
Meet-up place: Merlion Park (One Fullerton)

Items to bring:
1.Water
2.Camera & lens (any format)
2.Tripod (Important)
3.Umbrella (optional)

I am planning to have a short walk-and-talk to Boat Quay MacDonalds as the 2nd floor is quite conducive for such discussion. Do bring along a card reader if your card is not an SD card. I will not be providing a map, which I used to do, as I believe it is part of this genre of photography to be able to do your own research on how to get there. However, if you do need help please feel free to ask me.

Please PM me to sign up. I will not open up a sign-up list here since it is double work for you and for me to check and counter-check. I will check my inbox every now and then today. You will receive an acknowledgment SMS from me to let you know that I have received your sign-up.

Information to be PM-ed: Your real name, phone number, gender and age range (e.g. 20s for me). This is to help me to identify you on the day itself.

Please DO NOT sign up here (will not entertain any sign-ups here). Thank you.

Some of the shots from that area can be found here.

Love to join. but Tues???

vee5 said:
Love to join. but Tues???

Hahah ya i realise weekday doesn't seem to be a great day for sunrise shoot. Hahah will repost a sunrise shoot for coming sunday