[nitewalk] Sunrise shoot at the Esplanade Amphitheatre on 29th November (Saturday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewalk

May 31, 2010
Singapore
I am organising an outing to shoot sunrise at the Esplanade Amphitheatre (29th November) which is the outdoor theatre at the Esplanade facing MBS and CBD. Anyone is welcomed to join, regardless of level of competency and equipment. However, I am planning to keep the group small as usual (5 pax).

We will proceed to MacDonald's at Marina Square for breakfast after the shoot. In the past, there were discussions about each other's shots so we share opinions about what we have taken and I had also shared about how I process and I have also learned from fellow shooters on outings I had organised! :)

Time: 6:15am to 8am(shoot), 8am - ? (breakfast and discussion)
Date: 29th November (Saturday)
Meet-up place: The Esplanade Amphitheatre

Items to bring:
1.Water
2.Camera & lens (any format)
3.Tripod (Important)
4.Umbrella (optional)

Please PM me to sign up. I will not open up a sign-up list here since it is double work for you to sign up here and then PM me your contact. I will check my inbox every now and then today. You will receive an acknowledgment SMS from me once I read your PM. I will also update on whether it is a go-ahead depending on weather, which is quite unpredictable lately.

Information to be PM-ed: Your real name, phone number and whether you have whatsapp (will set up a chat group so its easier to inform you guys than to do it through here).

Please DO NOT sign up here (will not entertain any sign-ups here). Once again, it is limited to 5 person. Thank you.

I had previously organised a shoot at this location on May 18 last year. It was during this outing that I shot Serene which I had sent for International Photography Award and Moscow International Photography Award competition and gotten an honourable mention in both. IIRC, I used this shot to share about how I process and the final touched up version was the competition piece this year! The reflection is real, not the faux reflection that can be done in PS. It just so happened that the water was really calm that morning.

Hoping for some luck this time round too!

8749078909_cd2c2234b4_c.jpg

Last edited:
Cancelled as i think i may have something on.

Status
Not open for further replies.