Nite shot of the Infamous Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
My very first outing with the Clubsnap guys!! (or so i guess...or was it the 2nd??) :p

roadjunction1x.jpg

Which is the better shot?

roadjunction2x.jpg

Perhaps you can try using multiple exposures to capture light trails from vehicles waiting at the traffic lights along High Street(?) so that the lower part of the image doesn't look so dark.

Try shooting at an earlier time (e.g. 7:30pm or so), it will give a nice blue sky instead of pitch black.

Mystix: You can get this viewpoint from the Hill Street Centre's carpark.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
Try shooting at an earlier time (e.g. 7:30pm or so), it will give a nice blue sky instead of pitch black.

Mystix: You can get this viewpoint from the Hill Street Centre's carpark.

Regards
CK

Oh no!! Now there will be at least 3 photographers there every week day nite and 5 on the weekends...lol.
:D

For my shots...actually they ARE multiple exposures....5 exposures of 5 secs each...(coz everytime the traffics congregate to a huge amount then i shoot), aperture at bout f22. But aperture settings..i believe are different for different lens and cameras. I tried 30s on f22, at the cbd area....i got it really underexposed.

Originally posted by sbs99

Oh no!! Now there will be at least 3 photographers there every week day nite and 5 on the weekends...lol.
:D

For my shots...actually they ARE multiple exposures....5 exposures of 5 secs each...(coz everytime the traffics congregate to a huge amount then i shoot), aperture at bout f22. But aperture settings..i believe are different for different lens and cameras. I tried 30s on f22, at the cbd area....i got it really underexposed.

f22 sounds a little too small. You can give f11 and f8 a try. Experiment!

Regards
CK

Originally posted by sbs99
My very first outing with the Clubsnap guys!! (or so i guess...or was it the 2nd??) :p

roadjunction1x.jpg

I guess it 3rd outing ... :) this shot looks like 1 of my slide shot

nice shot !

Status
Not open for further replies.