Nite shot of the Infamous Junction


Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
My very first outing with the Clubsnap guys!! (or so i guess...or was it the 2nd??) :p




Which is the better shot?


 

Kit

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,875
64
48
44
Upper Bukit Timah
www.arkitecturalphotography.com
Perhaps you can try using multiple exposures to capture light trails from vehicles waiting at the traffic lights along High Street(?) so that the lower part of the image doesn't look so dark.
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Try shooting at an earlier time (e.g. 7:30pm or so), it will give a nice blue sky instead of pitch black.

Mystix: You can get this viewpoint from the Hill Street Centre's carpark.

Regards
CK
 

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Originally posted by ckiang
Try shooting at an earlier time (e.g. 7:30pm or so), it will give a nice blue sky instead of pitch black.

Mystix: You can get this viewpoint from the Hill Street Centre's carpark.

Regards
CK
Oh no!! Now there will be at least 3 photographers there every week day nite and 5 on the weekends...lol.
:D

For my shots...actually they ARE multiple exposures....5 exposures of 5 secs each...(coz everytime the traffics congregate to a huge amount then i shoot), aperture at bout f22. But aperture settings..i believe are different for different lens and cameras. I tried 30s on f22, at the cbd area....i got it really underexposed.
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by sbs99


Oh no!! Now there will be at least 3 photographers there every week day nite and 5 on the weekends...lol.
:D

For my shots...actually they ARE multiple exposures....5 exposures of 5 secs each...(coz everytime the traffics congregate to a huge amount then i shoot), aperture at bout f22. But aperture settings..i believe are different for different lens and cameras. I tried 30s on f22, at the cbd area....i got it really underexposed.
f22 sounds a little too small. You can give f11 and f8 a try. Experiment!

Regards
CK
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by sbs99
My very first outing with the Clubsnap guys!! (or so i guess...or was it the 2nd??) :p






I guess it 3rd outing ... :) this shot looks like 1 of my slide shot


nice shot !
 

Status
Not open for further replies.