nite shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit

Nov 15, 2002
Visit site
thnx for the warm welcome,

my fren n i tot of going for some late afternoon n nite shoots tomorrow. i'll be using a nikon fm-10 wif a konica centuria super 200 wif 36 exp. wats the best time to do outdoor shoots during this time n any tips like shutter speed, apperture exp etc. might be going to padang, supreme court or world trade centre. and by the way do i need a flash, tripod or shutter cable ?

thnx bros

Try use ISO400 fulms and above (800 - multispeed) for evening to night shoots...

Yeah, bring along your tripod if you want to take shots that's not handheld and a shutter release cable would come in handy :embrass:

Tomorrow got something on @ the padang right?? Some outdoor concert.. with this Stella Wang Xiang Yee also

Originally posted by SniperD
Try use ISO400 fulms and above (800 - multispeed) for evening to night shoots...

Yeah, bring along your tripod if you want to take shots that's not handheld and a shutter release cable would come in handy :embrass:

Tomorrow got something on @ the padang right?? Some outdoor concert.. with this Stella Wang Xiang Yee also

What time?

Does centuria super 200 suffer from super grainy syndrome like the max 400?

I tried the Konica Centuria 200 before. It sucks! The colours came out different from the actual subject some tones came out too dark and others too light. I suggest that you shoot with Kodak and Fuji for asa200. Stay away from Kodak Max asa400. If you are taking pictures with a tripod and using bright lens use asa100 if not shoot with asa200. That is if you intend to do 8R blowups else it doesn't matter what film and setup.

Didn't read this earlier. If you are shooting a person on stage ... I agree bring faster film (anything above 400)

yes padang got something - i posted in gatherings/events forum.
i'll also be there 5pm +

Status
Not open for further replies.