Nissin SPEEDLITE Di622 VS Canon mecablitz 58 AF-1 which one better newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinyeo

Oct 8, 2009
for 3rd party flash with one is better that can have flash ever sec i press shutter without flash get hang. OR can say when i take photo with flash with multi shot the flash won't get hang. if none of flash is good. hope you all can tell me which 3rd party flash is better and abit same with the canon Speedlite 580EX II please thank you
From melvin

It's a Metz Mecablitz. The Metz is not cheap, a bit more and you can get a Canon flash. I'd rather stick with Canon original flashes anyway.

Please remember (or look up) some guidelines about punctuation. Makes it easier for others to understand your posting.
The time when a flash can shoot again (recycle time) depends on how much power was needed for the shot before and how powerful your batteries are. The amount of power depends on your setup (light conditions) and your settings (FEC, manual flash power settings). In a well-lit room where flash is just used as slight fill-in you can easily shoot every second. After a full power blast it might need 2..3 seconds to recycle.

ok thank you guy for your advise

Status
Not open for further replies.