Nissin flash locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaijiehimself

Jun 20, 2007
anyone knows if there is any local stores in singapore where they carry nissin flashes, other than reddotphoto? ;p

OP sells them too.

Hi Daredevil,

So is OP cheaper than Reddot? i am thinking to get Di622 for my Canon 500D.. what's your comment on this? As i know you are going to get one for your D90, or probably you own one already, haha... (i remember i read somewhere in your replies:bsmilie:)

anyone knows if there is any local stores in singapore where they carry nissin flashes, other than reddotphoto? ;p

You may try, The Camera Workshop at Peninsular Shopping Complex, 3 Coleman St #01-31, Peninsular Shopping Complex.

I bought my Nissin Di866 from this place. Cheaper than Reddot and K13 specially if buy cash. I just forgot how much is the price for the Di622. :thumbsup:

You may try, The Camera Workshop at Peninsular Shopping Complex, 3 Coleman St #01-31, Peninsular Shopping Complex.

I bought my Nissin Di866 from this place. Cheaper than Reddot and K13 specially if buy cash. I just forgot how much is the price for the Di622. :thumbsup:
Can share the price you bought? :D

Looking for 1 x Di866C and 1 x Di866N.

SLR Revolution at Funan Centre #05-K7 have all Nissin models, Canon and Nikon Mount.

Di466 -- $145 with Gst 7% Cash
Di622 -- $204 with Gst 7% Cash
Di866 -- $386 with Gst 7% Cash

Can look for Ray Lim
email: rayslr.revo@gmail.com
Tel: 63368767
Daily 11am to 9pm:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

SLR Revolution at Funan Centre #05-K7 have all Nissin models, Canon and Nikon Mount.

Can look for Ray Lim

that's quite good price from SLR.
do they charge extra should i pay by credit card? ;p

Can look for Ray Lim
Nice! grey set or local set?

To add on astrorion, NETS 1%.

what i hear is a local set, i am waiting for my bank to fill and go there to grab all my stuff there:thumbsup:

what i hear is a local set, i am waiting for my bank to fill and go there to grab all my stuff there:thumbsup:
My wallet is at huge risk now. :D

All local set with agent warranty card 1 year.
Nets additional 1%, Visa and Mastercard additional 2%
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Di866 @ $386 incl GST or excl GST?

sorry la. Paiseh... sometimes the word 'with' can be misleading (eg. $50 with purchase of ____), so I thought to clarify.

If incl, that makes it a very attractive price :)

Last edited:
All local set with agent warranty card 1 year.
Nets additional 1%, Visa and Mastercard additional 2%
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

yah, credit card should be 2% for normal shops. another 2% if you want to pay in installments ;p

Hi Daredevil,

So is OP cheaper than Reddot? i am thinking to get Di622 for my Canon 500D.. what's your comment on this? As i know you are going to get one for your D90, or probably you own one already, haha... (i remember i read somewhere in your replies:bsmilie:)

hi wallacetham,

OP got number listed here.

reddotphoto price on website.

tada..

got an e-quote back from OP.

OP --> $230
Redotphoto --> $210
SLR --> $204

Di866 @ $386 incl GST or excl GST?

sorry la. Paiseh... sometimes the word 'with' can be misleading (eg. $50 with purchase of ____), so I thought to clarify.

If incl, that makes it a very attractive price :)

with = inclusive:)

Hi Daredevil,

Errr, not yet. my BBB virus is a lot slower than others. much much slower.

Anyway I was only looking at the 866. OP selling at 400. Reddot selling at 410. But Reddot offer a purchase with purchase offer. If you get the flash at 410 you get to buy imedions at $10. In the end they work out to be the same. I already have a lot of eneloops lying around at home.

Looking at SLR Revolution, their prices are the best at this point in time. They are the new kid on the block, so I do not know how long the good prices will last. Buy now while you can. I do not know how long the honeymoon will last.

Nissin was saying they were going to upgrade the firmware of 622 to be compatible as a CLS slave in end Oct/ beginning Nov timeframe. Haven't happened yet. So I will keep using my SB600 single flash for now. Just keeping my options open.

Last edited:
thumbs up for SLR revo bot my di866 for $386 just now really good service . the sales person he not so well verse in nissin product he just tell me so rather than any how boost .

was looking at di 622 and di 866 his initial advise is di622 is most useful in most of time but i end up choosing the di866 due to the build slightly better more comprehensive settings and specs

i got no link with slr revo just saw this thread and went to make my purchase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.