Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earendill

Aug 28, 2003
CCK, Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi
Anyone knows how much (SGD) a new Nintendo Wii cost these days?
Checking price for a friend who lives in Thailand.

Thanks

$640 - $660 for a local set with a bundle game.

Where to buy?

Patience people... official SG release later this year...

Saw an official 220volts set at best denki going for $659 with additional controller (no nunchak), Wii Sports and either shrek or spiderman 3 games.

:dunno: was quoted $400+ only leh, modified some more. ;p

Hmm, 400+ bucks sounds about right; USD250 was the worldwide release price announced by Nintendo.

Patience people... official SG release later this year...
Sigh... Hope it doesn't have some really ridiculous pricing around.

PSP, DSL, PS2... all these costs so much lesser for overseas set compared to the local set. If they are citing 'local warranty' as a reason, its moot. Other countries are able to offer it at a lower price with THEIR local warranty as well. Grrrr~~~~

400+ is the price for without the bundle. I remember seeing it being sold at Seow Choon as well (not modded tho). I think modded sets are currently dangerous as there are reports of games not working and even "half-bricking" with certain titles (check out those game forums).

400+ will be for a modified jap sets. they had been in that price for long. local set without bundle i think is 499, very little shop sell and snap up very fast. not mod yet also

400+ is the price for without the bundle. I remember seeing it being sold at Seow Choon as well (not modded tho). I think modded sets are currently dangerous as there are reports of games not working and even "half-bricking" with certain titles (check out those game forums).
With a thriving 2nd hand market for games, shops like Funz Centre (@ AMKHub), GamesScore (@ Funan) I don't really see the point of having a modded set unless modding brings out benefits that the original set isn't able to provide...

Like my original XBox, after modding, it can literally function as a DivX player.

Status
Not open for further replies.