Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiki

Sep 16, 2004
weekee.fotopic.net
Where is a cheap place to get game console. Thinking of getting the Nintendo DS. The current price is saw is $269 for a basic package....

any recommendation?

Is the new DS light on sale already ??.

wiki said:
Where is a cheap place to get game console. Thinking of getting the Nintendo DS. The current price is saw is $269 for a basic package....

any recommendation?

wiki said:

any recommendation?

not interested in DS, hehe...

but anyway, last time i swear by Game 1, but after a few quotes and higher price, no freebies for preorder games, i am switching to Seow Choon for no nonsense type of business... and they have membership and discounts, u wan can use my card, or u go get something and spend enuff to get it, den offset your next purchase.

ds light not on sale yet..is that much better? i mean the ds package is quite ok liao compared to psp..where is seow choon..any online site?

Er I actually not sure about the old ones but have seen the DS lite and it sure is cool.
I was told the price is about the same. Anyway I am blur about games, the enquiry is because my son bugs me for one.

wiki said:
ds light not on sale yet..is that much better? i mean the ds package is quite ok liao compared to psp..where is seow choon..any online site?

If you can afford to wait, wait for the DS Lite. The screen is much bigger, and the weight is way lighter, with a better stylus (heavier and less cheap looking than the DS one). The only problem will be that gba cartridge will jut out somewhat... not a big problem if you're not planning to play GBA games on it.

Really, don't get the DS, now that the DS Lite is announced/ sold in Japan. My friends and I were all complaining like hell how difficult it is to hold and play the DS prolonged, because of the weight and size; and also how stupid that cheap piece of plastic they called the "stylus" work.

Think of DS lite as GBA SP and DS as GBA. The look is much better in the newer generation, as well as the size of the screen, the sound produced and the back-lighting...

why dont consider PSP? I have got DS and PSP... now DS lying in one corner doing nothing and waiting to rot.... GO PSP!!! GO PSP!! You can really do lots more with PSP... running homebrew games/applications.

fierysnake said:
why dont consider PSP? I have got DS and PSP... now DS lying in one corner doing nothing and waiting to rot.... GO PSP!!! GO PSP!! You can really do lots more with PSP... running homebrew games/applications.
can run linux or not??

i got PS2 already..alot of games are kinda of port of something similar in PS. i find some of the games in DS rather creative and interesting in terms of game play...

but if it is at $400 than it is not that attractive but the current price of 269 and psp 450+ DS seem a more afforable package

Status
Not open for further replies.