NiMH AA Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheZard

Those Sony 1700mAh ones can be found at SAFE. Saw them @ Bishan, $11.90 twin pack. With fast charger, $45. Seems to be standard pricing.

Those who want Sanyo 1600 ones can go to http://www.ebattery.co.kr/
They last longer. And they do, just like what was printed on their pack: 'Longer run time!'

For those who intend to get those GP1800 should consider getting either the Sanyo 1600 or Sony 1700 as the 1800 do not last that long. I 'exchanged' them in my office for the Sony ones. The GP1800 ones perform if not the same as their 1600 ones. Maybe its with the charger but I'm done with those GP1800 ones. Also for the GP1600, I had 08 of them in use in the Fujifilm 2300 since July 2001 & had no problems so far. No leaks or whatever defects. Maybe isolated case or just plain luck? Anyway that camera not mine & to play safe, I do not use GP now.

It costs $11.50 for the Sony 1700mAh twin pack at Mustafa. $20 for the 4 pack with a case. As for the Sony 1hr charger, they are selling at $41 with 2 Sony AA batteries (not sure 1600 or 1700, but should be standard for this).

For the Sanyo 1700, they are selling at $14 for 4.

Originally posted by ultrazoom
It costs $11.50 for the Sony 1700mAh twin pack at Mustafa. $20 for the 4 pack with a case. As for the Sony 1hr charger, they are selling at $41 with 2 Sony AA batteries (not sure 1600 or 1700, but should be standard for this).

For the Sanyo 1700, they are selling at $14 for 4.

i don't know which capacity but from what i saw, Sony only bundles 02 1700 with the quick charger & the rest normal ones are 1600 only.

the Sanyos i have are 1600 ones made in Japan.

Originally posted by mpenza
the 2 batteries are 1700mAH. AT some places, the quoted price is $42.

thnx.

Originally posted by TheZard
the Sanyos i have are 1600 ones made in Japan.

How much did you pay for yours? Most I've seen are printed Made in Japan just right under the company's name. My friend bought 4 x Sanyo 1700 for $12 somehow.

How much did you pay for yours? Most I've seen are printed Made in Japan just right under the company's name. My friend bought 4 x Sanyo 1700 for $12 somehow.

Where did your friend bought them at?

Hi,
Can try Sanyo 1700 mAh for $3 ~ $3.50 each at AP.
(But not sure whether still got anymore stock...)

Compact intelligent and multi intelligent charger, which one should I get? I am going to get either one tomorrow, so need opinion in a hurry...

Any place near City Hall having the Sanyo battery for sale? I hope to get the charger as well as the battery at City Hall...if possible. Travelling to Sim Lim to get the battery is quite troublesome for me...

Originally posted by Kho King
Where did your friend bought them at?

My friend bought from AP, but may have to buy more.

i got them thru' my MO with the iRivers MP3 CD players direct from Korea, then i bought them at reduced prices, come to think of it, my CC bill for the batteries were less than USD1.00 each as they were shipped with the players. i do not know of others but the 1600 are Made in Japan & the package is in Korea. like i said, i have no seen the 1700 ones so cannot comment further but i still prefer Japanese ones.

i'm waiting for the iRiver ChromeX to be on sale then conduct another MO which will also include in the batteries. i'll post again when the time comes.

Originally posted by TheZard

i'm waiting for the iRiver ChromeX to be on sale then conduct another MO which will also include in the batteries. i'll post again when the time comes.

Yeah...let us know as many might want to get some batteries...

u might want to check out HWZ for MO conduct on GP 1800 batt
just an info GP had launch the 1800 4 pcs + 1 hrs charges butsuper expensive worth US70
click here for the info :
HERE

Originally posted by sunyee
just an info GP had launch the 1800 4 pcs + 1 hrs charges butsuper expensive worth US70

Is it the PowerBank Smart you are referring to? It's only $78 with 4 x 1800 GP NiMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.