Nikons girls have big ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the part where they 'solved' the mystery... hahaha....

Anyway the first one is a 80-200AF-S, the last one i could have sworn it's a 300/2.8 but many say it's a manual 400/2.8

the last one look more like manual 400mm coz the tripod collar is more to the front? :think:

anyway good pics :thumbsup:

\then i got an idea..why not set up a female model shoot where they pose as pro photogs using so-called big, pro glass? sure beats the recent onslaught of bikini babes model shoots :light:

clive said:
the last one look more like manual 400mm coz the tripod collar is more to the front? :think:

anyway good pics :thumbsup:

\then i got an idea..why not set up a female model shoot where they pose as pro photogs using so-called big, pro glass? sure beats the recent onslaught of bikini babes model shoots :light:

What abt bikini babes with pro glasses? Like this? :p

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2432705&size=lg

i take my hat off 2u :thumbsup: :bsmilie: :)

ur title very misleading leh... :D :D
but very big indeed.. very BIG... :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
:sweatsm:

Belle&Sebastain said:
canon girls have the whitest..... :devil:

lets not get into that :nono: :bsmilie:

espn said:
I like the part where they 'solved' the mystery... hahaha....

Anyway the first one is a 80-200AF-S, the last one i could have sworn it's a 300/2.8 but many say it's a manual 400/2.8

The last one is a 400/2.8 AIS ... the giveaway for those who've never used one is the length of the barrel and the shape and location of the tripod collar mounting and front end of the lens in general.

nononononononono....u guys shud see FUJIFILM GALS................................. :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

AJ23 said:
:think: :think: :think: The cam and lense look suspiciously familar... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yes, I am very sure you know whose cam and lense that is! Shows that bikini babes and nikon can go hand in hand! Not mutually exclusive! Haha!

They really got BIG $$$ to buy BIG stuff men..!!! :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.