nikon

rick barrett

May 12, 2010
can anybody tell me if the nikon d6o is a good camera for just good fun pictures and what should I expect to pay for one.
thanks rick:)

when i started on DSLR, the D60 was my first body... it served me well! for fun shoot, i'd say go for it... it's small, light, hardy, and can give you good images taken at night time (that, for me, won't spoil the fun:)). just my 2cents!

can anybody tell me if the nikon d6o is a good camera for just good fun pictures and what should I expect to pay for one.

Have you looked at our priceguide section? have you checking out the D60, seen it's pros and cons, and compared to the DSLR cameras from the other big manufacturers?

Welcome to CS :)
The D60 is a good entry camera. Easy to use & still produces good quality pictures. Have a look in the BnS section ;)

where is the price guide setion
thanks rick

where is the price guide setion
thanks rick

Walk straight down the forum, 3rd last door to Marketplace, at the end of the aisle.
It helps to step back and get an overview of the forum first. You might find your answers faster.

Sony A550

best camera for FUN pictures :thumbsup:

sony_a550.jpg

Last edited: