Nikon V1 Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

baolong

Apr 21, 2007
Challenger selling nikon v1 with 10mm kit at $399.00

Then nice guy at Funan will throw in the flash to spice up the deal.

Test out the cam today, very nice image from such a small sensor..... much better than my oly e3 which is a surprise... but there is one annoying problem, the preview cannot be disable, arrrggghhh

By the way, saw 3 V1 at plaza sing challenger....

a couple of months back when HN was having sales, it was $411 with flash and 8 gb and tripod and case and 3rd party battery.

I think the flash mounts onto the accessory port.

Last edited:
J1 and v1 stocks clearance for v2 and j2. In japan j3 already released.

V3 coming. Aptina has announced the sensor.

Sure! lol
That's the same sensor under the hood we saw already in the V2 and J3. Aptina doesn't announce any sensors we haven't seen in Nikon products yet.

Last edited:
Is it? Nikon Rumors is wrong then?

Will the Nikon 1 V3 use the new Aptina 14MP 4k sensor? | Nikon Rumors

Update: Oh... just saw Thom Hogan's comments... I was misled by NR.

I didn't see his comment either. NR's headline didn't make any sense. The new Aptina 1" sensor is simply a rebadged Nikon sensor they're offering as an off-the-shelf product now. They stripped out the PDAF and exposed the full video capabilities Nikon doesn't utilize in their 1 series so far. If Nikon will use a new sensor in the V3 it will be a sensor we haven't seen yet, Aptina would never announce it before the cameras are in stores. That's not their business model and wouldn't make any sense.

Last edited:
any other place selling?
i am looking for one.

any other place selling?
i am looking for one.

I checked at hougang mall and Serangoon Nex Challenger, they said the promotion is over... too bad... i am looking for one too

Check regular outlet like; tkfoto, click, slr revo, cathay, alan etc... they might have good deals...

Just saw 1 no. Of v1 at woodland challenger at $399.....

Status
Not open for further replies.