nikon users, nikon warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

akagi07

Apr 6, 2006
pardon me for asking a stupid questions..
i purchased a D90 kit and had 2 yellow "cards" papers (warranty)
been 1 month and forget to do anything about them.

is it required to mail the copy back to Nikon or during the servicing, just bring the paper n e invoice of purchase back to NSC will do?

:dunno: why you got 2 yellow "cards" papers (warranty)?

I just checked mine, I also purchased the D90 kits and Lord's only gave me 1 yellow "cards" and he also mentioned to me dont need to mail out. Just keep it with the invoice if needed for service.

register Nikon.com.sg online for extra three mth warranty and you will only bring the reciept to NSC for SVC ,next time you go again dont need to bring reciept as they have recorded.:D
http://www.nikonclub.com.sg/

Last edited:
each time you can bring your DSLR for sensor cleaning free for first year after than there will be charge for abt $27:D

Last edited:
ok hmm.. planning beginning next yr and just before the 1st yr ends..
how long is it? need to leave e cam behind?
will they ask quest if wish to clean or just clean it?

ya 2 pieces, same from lords, 1) for cam body 2) for kit lens

register Nikon.com.sg online for extra three mth warranty and you will only bring the reciept to NCS for SVC ,next time you go again dont need to bring reciept as they have recorded.:D

Thanks tanandrew,

Had just registered online. ^ ^

hahah I forgot the lens warranty...so I also have 2 yellow cards ;p

register Nikon.com.sg online for extra three mth warranty and you will only bring the reciept to NCS for SVC ,next time you go again dont need to bring reciept as they have recorded.:D

I have problems registering the warranty online - it said that I've registered my user name at Nikon Club before, which I didn't :dunno:

I have problems registering the warranty online - it said that I've registered my user name at Nikon Club before, which I didn't :dunno:

suggest you give them a call tomorrow 6559 6363 :)

normaly about half and hours you just tell them sensors cleaning and only sensor clean is free for first year

Last edited:
sorry guys early i post is DSLR sensor cleaning only not lens clean that not included :sweatsm:

Nikon club also has outing coming 20 Dec 2008 register and paid $10 meet ppl and learn from Pro like Steven Yee also free gift like T-shirst

Last edited:

:bigeyes: I also got the same saying that my user name had alreay been registered which I didnt, but hahaha I just created a new user name and no problem ok and finish registered. ;)

maybe both of yr user name is same with some one then you have to change other name ;)

The most important thing is the invoice. Otherwise, Nikon will use the date in their database - the date that the lens / camera was shipped to the dealer. They are able to do so by tracing the serial number. If you lose your receipt, that means Nikon will be using an earlier date... A gamble of just a day difference to lord knows how much longer...

The yellow warranty card is useful for international servicing of Nikon lenses. This is because only Nikon lenses have international warranty...

Status
Not open for further replies.