Nikon Speedlight SB-R200 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

witzend

Jan 5, 2006
Hill Billy
Hi guys,
was at AP just now, saw the R1C1 kit (that's the name right?)
smack right in the glass shelves, didn't ask price as it was crowded and my friend was looking to buy a digital camera.
:)

Yeah, it was out last week already.

espn said:
Yeah, it was out last week already.

isit? didn't see it last week.
was told the MB-D200 is out too, but asked them just now, it's not in Singapore yet.
:angel:

witzend said:
isit? didn't see it last week.
was told the MB-D200 is out too, but asked them just now, it's not in Singapore yet.
:angel:
MB-D200 is selling like crazy in Japan, BeachBoy in SG already owns his MB-D200, ask him to show you, I've held it, really makes the D200 set feels very good :thumbsup:

I already ask my friend who went to Japan for holiday to help me look for it. :p
Hope I get good news come tuesday. kekekekekek

witzend said:
I already ask my friend who went to Japan for holiday to help me look for it. :p
Hope I get good news come tuesday. kekekekekek
Ask TMC, it's faster.

Wat/Who's TMC? wow, you reply damn fast.

witzend said:
Wat/Who's TMC? wow, you reply damn fast.
He's TMC lor, based in Japan now, can ask him help you look for MB-D200 :thumbsup:

espn said:
He's TMC lor, based in Japan now, can ask him help you look for MB-D200 :thumbsup:

Can we roughly know what's the price it's gonna be if it's selling in SG? A rough guide will do. Thanks.:)

How much is the wireless speedlight kit going for now? :think: Looking for a SB800 but might juz wanna try this out :)

espn said:
MTL, BBB first, ask the price later.

u think i print money ar :hammer:

but am really interested in this setup :D espn u managed to get a test set yet? hehehe

TMC said:
Someone called?

yeah me me me wireless wireless wireless wireless wireless wireless ...... :bsmilie:

rebbot said:
u think i print money ar :hammer:

but am really interested in this setup :D espn u managed to get a test set yet? hehehe
Touched it the other time when I collected the outing equipment with PE, also touched it last week at TK when I dropped by for a while. :D

I know you don't print money, but you have LOTS of it ma...

espn said:
Touched it the other time when I collected the outing equipment with PE, also touched it last week at TK when I dropped by for a while. :D

I know you don't print money, but you have LOTS of it ma...

Darn, i wunder if MS has a set I can play with~ :think:

I dun have LOTS of moolah, i just happened to have eaten grass for a long time for this ;p

Bro,
my friend just got back from Japan,
he found the stuff for me (MB-D200, En-EL3e, DK21M).
But he only bought the DK21M for me, as the rest of the stuff are more expensive than even Amazon Japan. :(
Any idea where can i get the MB-D200 and En-EL3e in Singapore?

witzend said:
Bro,
my friend just got back from Japan,
he found the stuff for me (MB-D200, En-EL3e, DK21M).
But he only bought the DK21M for me, as the rest of the stuff are more expensive than even Amazon Japan. :(
Any idea where can i get the MB-D200 and En-EL3e in Singapore?
Told you liao.. PM TMC... heehee...

Was at AP SL just now, saw the New Speedlight SB-R200 kit, it is a big box with a big price tag, cost $1100. Anybody buying it? ;p

Reno said:
Was at AP SL just now, saw the New Speedlight SB-R200 kit, it is a big box with a big price tag, cost $1100. Anybody buying it? ;p

Hi,

Is the price $1100 inclusive of GST???
Damn, my heart is itching again.
Must control the BBB virus. ;p

Francis247 said:
Hi,

Is the price $1100 inclusive of GST???
Damn, my heart is itching again.
Must control the BBB virus. ;p

erh... i never ask that clearly... but to play safe.... i would say exclusive of gst... ;p

the package is very nice inside.... you should go and take a look... ;p

any sugar mummy want to buy for me? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.