Nikon Speedlight SB-R200 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kho King said:
I managed to get the Nikon MB-D200 in Japan...most shops are running out of stock now and Nikon will only be able to deliver again in mid Feb (as what I was being told by one of the shop).
My comments on the MB-D200 (not attached to D200 :p):
~ Solid built, nice buttons and definitely not the D70 third party grip type!
~ Two command dials, with soft rubber coating
~ AA batteries tray is nicely built. Two catches at the sides to press to spring out the tray
:)

May I know what's the price of this MB-D200? Just a rough guide will do. TIA dude.:)
Btw, did the price conversion & is S$330+/-...:sweat:

this is for macro only right ?

Francis247 said:
Not really, good for portrait also I believe.
I'll need a set to test out for portraits... but definitely the R1C1 is not very ideal for fast moving events tho' :(

sorry dude the only a pro can tell the difference. You must be smelling a lot of asses dude!

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

sykestang said:
Cos it the pro who fart... and after espn sniffing it... he becomes a pro naturally. :)

jimmyc said:
sorry dude the only a pro can tell the difference. You must be smelling a lot of asses dude!

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
You are sooooo dead .. :bsmilie:

Coming down tonight?

Beachboy said:
to make the BBB virus stronger here is the pic of D200 with MB-D200

quick go and BUY BUY BUY :bsmilie:
Walao.. Taller than D2X liao.. No wonder Ken Rockwell say D2X is obsolete...

rebbot said:
:nono: look at post 29. was thinking of getting it but at $1.1k wouldn't it be better if I get 2 SB800? :think: more useful for my situation and I can use it for macro setup as well :think:

Ideally, one would get the R1C1 with 1 or 2 SB800s. THis gives you the most flexibility.
I like the SU800 because I dont always want to shoot with flash on camera (very hard if you want to shoot silouettes etc.)

The SBR200s can be used as low powered lighting for sidelights and even background light

Does anyone know which store
a) has this in stock
b) has the best price for it?

I think I am going to get one. And maybe a SB600 or SB800 as well.
Can't wait to try it with my new 105mm VR Micro-Nikkor.

Patrick

ptan55 said:
Ideally, one would get the R1C1 with 1 or 2 SB800s. THis gives you the most flexibility.
I like the SU800 because I dont always want to shoot with flash on camera (very hard if you want to shoot silouettes etc.)
:dunno: huh? If shooting silohuettes why need flash? Fill the background?

ptan55 said:
The SBR200s can be used as low powered lighting for sidelights and even background light
So can the SB-28DX/80DX/600s/800s.

ptan55 said:
Does anyone know which store
a) has this in stock
b) has the best price for it?
They're in priced near $280 ea.

ptan55 said:
I think I am going to get one. And maybe a SB600 or SB800 as well.
Can't wait to try it with my new 105mm VR Micro-Nikkor.
Good for you, just *CENSOR**CENSOR**CENSOR*!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.