Nikon Singapore new website layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem like it load slower.
Better than the old one cause previously always show me arabic language.:bsmilie:

More user friendly and less cluttered.

Only thing is sometimes they don't update their information like prices etc fast enough.

The price on new product always is TBA but shops already start to sell.:sweat:

zaxh81 said:
The price on new product always is TBA but shops already start to sell.:sweat:
They need to wait for the HQ approval before releasing la... you think they don't want to throw the D200s into the store now and sell?

The D3X also is...

Oops... ignore what I just typed.

espn said:
They need to wait for the HQ approval before releasing la... you think they don't want to throw the D200s into the store now and sell?

The D3X also is...

Oops... ignore what I just typed.

Now don't stop just there yet....more about D3X please.
While I am saving....;p

Was trying out the new pages, now very troublesome to find out price, must click on compare product then can find out price. The previous version had the information at first glance. Tsk tsk :nono: . And so slow to load.

the D3X comes with a built-in coffee machine.

u can choose brom single shot all the way to quart shot.
u can also choose skim milk or full cream milk ;)

billitone said:
Now don't stop just there yet....more about D3X please.
While I am saving....;p
What D3X? Heck, is there even such a product? :dunno:

:sticktong

Nik-enduser said:
Was trying out the new pages, now very troublesome to find out price, must click on compare product then can find out price. The previous version had the information at first glance. Tsk tsk :nono: . And so slow to load.
There's a "More information" button, there got the price. I agree with you on the pricing invisibility.

Wah liao, AFS 300mm f4 cost SGD9200. What happened here? Did all the cost for the new web design come here???

Much better looking (more like USA site), but SLLOOOOWWWW. Also, more clicks to get to products and no way to see all products of the same category on one page like before. As far as price, good psychological (but for some irritating) approach, lust first by showing product and features and if you like, no matter what the price you will buy (eventually).....

Looks more professionally done plus with a dash of Singapore! I like it. Cheers!

Old website better can see all the lens at one time ......

i notice that sometime when loading the website got error leh

kennethw said:
Much better looking (more like USA site), but SLLOOOOWWWW. Also, more clicks to get to products and no way to see all products of the same category on one page like before. As far as price, good psychological (but for some irritating) approach, lust first by showing product and features and if you like, no matter what the price you will buy (eventually).....
That's funny, the pages load like lightning for me. Most loaded within 3-5 seconds. The longest took about 10.

Could be the time of day or because more users were rushing to look at the site.

i like the new layout too. but agreed that the price information is more troublesome to acquire, and that i can't seem to find the information on availabiliy.. hehe...
anyhow it occurs to me that the website's info on price and availability is perpetually lagging behind actualy singapore market.

rEveRie said:
i like the new layout too. but agreed that the price information is more troublesome to acquire, and that i can't seem to find the information on availabiliy.. hehe...
anyhow it occurs to me that the website's info on price and availability is perpetually lagging behind actualy singapore market.
The price listing is usually the Recommended Retail Price (RRP). What you get in stores like CP, J316, AP, etc. are prices with authorised "discounts".

deadpixel said:
That's funny, the pages load like lightning for me. Most loaded within 3-5 seconds. The longest took about 10.

Could be the time of day or because more users were rushing to look at the site.

if loading time is more than 3 second its consider slow leh ....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.