Nikon Singapore new website layout


Status
Not open for further replies.

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,338
0
36
Earth
Seem like it load slower.
Better than the old one cause previously always show me arabic language.:bsmilie:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
More user friendly and less cluttered.

Only thing is sometimes they don't update their information like prices etc fast enough.
 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,338
0
36
Earth
The price on new product always is TBA but shops already start to sell.:sweat:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
zaxh81 said:
The price on new product always is TBA but shops already start to sell.:sweat:
They need to wait for the HQ approval before releasing la... you think they don't want to throw the D200s into the store now and sell?

The D3X also is...

Oops... ignore what I just typed.
 

billitone

New Member
Oct 17, 2004
604
0
0
bt batok
www.billitone.net
espn said:
They need to wait for the HQ approval before releasing la... you think they don't want to throw the D200s into the store now and sell?

The D3X also is...

Oops... ignore what I just typed.
Now don't stop just there yet....more about D3X please.
While I am saving....;p
 

Nik-enduser

New Member
Jul 12, 2004
374
0
0
CCK
Was trying out the new pages, now very troublesome to find out price, must click on compare product then can find out price. The previous version had the information at first glance. Tsk tsk :nono: . And so slow to load.
 

markccm

Deregistered
Jan 25, 2003
2,095
0
0
Asylum, Ward 4444
Visit site
the D3X comes with a built-in coffee machine.

u can choose brom single shot all the way to quart shot.
u can also choose skim milk or full cream milk ;)
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
billitone said:
Now don't stop just there yet....more about D3X please.
While I am saving....;p
What D3X? Heck, is there even such a product? :dunno:

:sticktong
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
Nik-enduser said:
Was trying out the new pages, now very troublesome to find out price, must click on compare product then can find out price. The previous version had the information at first glance. Tsk tsk :nono: . And so slow to load.
There's a "More information" button, there got the price. I agree with you on the pricing invisibility.
 

Nik-enduser

New Member
Jul 12, 2004
374
0
0
CCK
Wah liao, AFS 300mm f4 cost SGD9200. What happened here? Did all the cost for the new web design come here???
 

kennethw

New Member
Sep 30, 2005
1,133
0
0
Much better looking (more like USA site), but SLLOOOOWWWW. Also, more clicks to get to products and no way to see all products of the same category on one page like before. As far as price, good psychological (but for some irritating) approach, lust first by showing product and features and if you like, no matter what the price you will buy (eventually).....
 

hazmee

Senior Member
May 9, 2004
2,954
1
38
Sengkang
noorhazmee.com
Looks more professionally done plus with a dash of Singapore! I like it. Cheers!
 

Beachboy

Senior Member
Feb 5, 2004
1,810
2
38
Singapore, Jurong East
Old website better can see all the lens at one time ......


i notice that sometime when loading the website got error leh
 

deadpixel

New Member
Apr 14, 2004
1,251
0
0
East
www.pbase.com
kennethw said:
Much better looking (more like USA site), but SLLOOOOWWWW. Also, more clicks to get to products and no way to see all products of the same category on one page like before. As far as price, good psychological (but for some irritating) approach, lust first by showing product and features and if you like, no matter what the price you will buy (eventually).....
That's funny, the pages load like lightning for me. Most loaded within 3-5 seconds. The longest took about 10.

Could be the time of day or because more users were rushing to look at the site.
 

rEveRie

New Member
Nov 19, 2005
289
0
0
Nikon
www.robbysucipto.com
i like the new layout too. but agreed that the price information is more troublesome to acquire, and that i can't seem to find the information on availabiliy.. hehe...
anyhow it occurs to me that the website's info on price and availability is perpetually lagging behind actualy singapore market.
 

deadpixel

New Member
Apr 14, 2004
1,251
0
0
East
www.pbase.com
rEveRie said:
i like the new layout too. but agreed that the price information is more troublesome to acquire, and that i can't seem to find the information on availabiliy.. hehe...
anyhow it occurs to me that the website's info on price and availability is perpetually lagging behind actualy singapore market.
The price listing is usually the Recommended Retail Price (RRP). What you get in stores like CP, J316, AP, etc. are prices with authorised "discounts".
 

Beachboy

Senior Member
Feb 5, 2004
1,810
2
38
Singapore, Jurong East
deadpixel said:
That's funny, the pages load like lightning for me. Most loaded within 3-5 seconds. The longest took about 10.

Could be the time of day or because more users were rushing to look at the site.

if loading time is more than 3 second its consider slow leh ....:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.