Nikon SG/EPSON SG/ClubSNAP/NikonUser CLS + Colour Management Workshop 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alamak. Never check forum last night. :embrass: :( Was out shooting at Clarke Quay area until 3+am... slept the moment my head touched the pillow.

espn said:
We is here enjoying ourselves, there were two who didn't turn up sadly. :(

I wan to go also cannot..
Morning got to work and afternoon got to babysit..:confused:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Falcon 1 has lost his wallet during the workshop... Anybody who found an extra wallet, please contact me 96456423 immediately. Or may PM ESPN or myself.

Falcon 1 is using a Crumpler 7Million bag... so for those using similar bags during this workshop, please check if there is an extra wallet in your bag!!!

Noted. I've checked my 5 mil home, no extra wallets.

Dear all

Nikon called this morning & informed me the cleaner found my wallet somewhere "along the corridor the showroom".

couldn't find the auntie to thank her personally. However, I would like to thank all of u who had helped me on Sat. Thanks guys and gal.

ESPN : i've transfered the $$ to yr ac liao. i think i still hv 100 rupiah...give it to u personally when we meet next time! haha

falcon 1

falcon 1 said:
Dear all

Nikon called this morning & informed me the cleaner found my wallet somewhere "along the corridor the showroom".

couldn't find the auntie to thank her personally. However, I would like to thank all of u who had helped me on Sat. Thanks guys and gal.

ESPN : i've transfered the $$ to yr ac liao. i think i still hv 100 rupiah...give it to u personally when we meet next time! haha

falcon 1

phew... nice to know eveything turn out well. :)

falcon 1 said:

Everything still intact?

Yes, I've already received your TT.

ya. phew. :sweat:

thxs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.