Nikon SB900

ahchua007

Nov 17, 2010
Hi,

For those nikon users who looking to include a SB900 into their gear.

Just got a new SB900 locally with local warranty. Find the price is rather good compared to those second hand unit without warranty or expired warranty.

My SB900 was bought at CP(peninsular Plz) @ S$599 regardless of cash or credit card payment!!

Never ask when this promotion end as was told this is their in-house promotion. So for those looking around, this may be the lowest price around.

P/S: Neither me related or benefitted from this lobang from the mentioned shop.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing . . . :)

Hi,

Just got a new SB900 locally with local warranty. Find the price is rather good compared to those second hand unit without warranty or expired warranty.

My SB900 was bought at CP(peninsular Plz) @ S$599 regardless of cash or credit card payment!!

Never ask when this promotion end as was told this is their in-house promotion. So for those looking around, this may be the lowest price around.

Thanks

is it a purchase on purchase px?...

I just walk in and told them want to buy SB900.

Shop staff: can i help
Me: how much for Nikon SB900?
Shop Staff: S$599
Me: Cash Price??
Shop Staff: Price for any mode of payment.
Me: GST included?
Shop Staff: Net Net price, GST included
Me: Got stocks?
Shoop Staff: Yes, new inside store.

Haha, immediately i grab 1 and check the contents, paid and leave with a new SB900 to play.
All contents intact: soft case, color gel and holder, bouncer, manual, warranty card.

Hope this clear your doubts.
Very nice sales staff, even advise me to wait for D700 price dropped when D800 really launched since i had a cam body to use.

Wah, not bad. I just got mine last month at another store at $650 cash price, after discount. But I was travelling, and my in-laws are not locals, so managed to get 5.5% GST back at Changi airport, in addition to the 24/1.4. So total $200 back.

Quick!! Before stocks get completely depleted, demand goes way up and then price goes back up once again!!

Just kidding... :bsmilie: Thanks for the info, please update the CS price list. Really tempting, hope it remains or goes lower, so that I can have a second...
Drool_22.gif

Thanks for sharing, just got mine this morning... not many stock left..

Txs for sharing.

Just walk out with one. There is 1 set left.:)

SB700 coming out soon that's why price drop ? :lovegrin:

thks for sharing,....vali good price....b&s sb900 seller headache liao :cool:

Hi,

Thanks

Now days, CP offer some items at very good price.
Maybe u r rite Jeff.. Could be due to Yen drop.

if get it at CP Marina Sq, still got a $20 marina sq voucher ;)