Nikon Sales Starting 29 May 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt seem like a sale to me. The prices are higher than what I see in the market.

The RRP for D90 is now 1688 leh .... as compared to when I did my purchase in Feb, it was 1988 :(

D90 only has a 18-55mm lens, same prices in IT fair but less freebies

Oh yeah, didn't realise that the D90 promo is 18-55mm, tot it was 18-105mm :dunno:

3888 for a D700? Haha, great sale!

Ya lor.....:confused:

I thot the price increase is only affecting lenses.........why the camera body price is still price so high..................? But nvm, i already brought mine last year.

Ya......no look like any sale to me......prob is their IT show package

Also no sale on their lens. Waiting for that. :)

Promos by Nikon themselves will never beat the street prices still......

hahah yea, rip off . = /

with so little freebies. i think wait till it show can get more freebies.

The RRP for D90 is now 1688 leh .... as compared to when I did my purchase in Feb, it was 1988 :(

$1988 was with 18-105mm ... But then I can easily get D90 kit with 18-105mm < $1688. :)

Yeah, quite disappointed with the Nikon sale. Furthermore their marketing strategy damn lousy leh, just looking at their showroom opening hours compared to Canon showroom operating hours. And Nikon showroom located in a CBD area and DSLR training lesson need to pay SGD 20.

Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd
[Showroom] : No. 80 Anson Road, Fuji Xerox Towers, #10-01/02 Singapore 079907
Operating Hours :
Mon, Tue, Fri: 9am - 530pm
Wed and Thu: 9am - 7pm

To see Canon's wide range of products, go to
Canon LiNK @ VivoCity
1 HarbourFront Walk
#02-32/33 VivoCity
Singapore 098585
Tel: 6376 9340/41
Fax: 6376 9346

Operating hours:
Open Daily from 11am to 9pm
(closed on public holidays)

Quite sad that Nikon DSLR is a great product, yet poor marketing thus lead to poor sales and need to resort to retrechment to cut cost. Haizz :(

so i guess its useless to wait for the pc show since i want to buy D90 Kit 105mm? been searching through funan stores and prices are somewhere around 1699 for the 105mm kit. so do i buy now or wait for the show?

Last year sale seemed better, at least they threw in Free Nikon Capture NX2 for D700.:)

Quite sad that Nikon DSLR is a great product, yet poor marketing thus lead to poor sales and need to resort to retrechment to cut cost. Haizz
AGREE!Nikon is not open on weekends which makes it really inconvenient to send in equipment.

so i guess its useless to wait for the pc show since i want to buy D90 Kit 105mm? been searching through funan stores and prices are somewhere around 1699 for the 105mm kit. so do i buy now or wait for the show?
Looks like the price is heading North again? I tot can get at ard $1650 now?:dunno: In tat case wait for show and kok:kok: for lot's of freebies to be worthwhile. It's only a few more days...:devil:

the 1699 got freebies already with 4gb, tripod, bag, cleaning kit. I still got the dry cabinet which i got from last 2 years IT show... the promo of nikon now is only the 55mm kit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.