Nikon promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMluke

Deregistered
Dec 23, 2010
Just found out that the Nikon promotion for it's DSLR range of tripod , memory card etc etc will be ending on 31st December.

I would only be able to purchase my DSLR after January . Was wondering if shops would offer similar promotions on their own accord or not ? and will the prices differ ?

weegk

Jul 16, 2010
Singapore
All those freebies are useless . . . get a better price and you can get better tripod etc . . .

iMluke

Deregistered
Dec 23, 2010
All those freebies are useless . . . get a better price and you can get better tripod etc . . .
U mind elaborating ? Be abit more specific . I'm getting the D90 so many u can give me some guidance on what to purchase after the lense kit ?

synfan

Mar 19, 2009
just get your kit lens and try your 1st few shot 1st.
from then on u will know wat kinda of photo u will fall in.
dun worry abt it now.

Jul 2, 2010
Singapore
I think what weegk means is that you can go to a camera shop anytime (not the megastores like Courts, HN), pay the street price and use the spare cash to invest in better accessories from the start.

iMluke

Deregistered
Dec 23, 2010
I just feel very turned off by that fact that I've to go purchase my own memory card and tripod . Tripod is important as I would be doing night shots on a very frequent basis .

Any recommendations for a tripod budget is only $120 . I'm just starting out .

Irvine

Jan 1, 2010
North? South? East? West?
I just feel very turned off by that fact that I've to go purchase my own memory card and tripod . Tripod is important as I would be doing night shots on a very frequent basis .

memory card will definitely be given as a freebie to u even when the promo's over.

Feb 23, 2010
Singapore

I personally think that if you need to do night shots on a very frequent basis then you should invest a good tripod for long term and i just got myself a tripod + head for $400++

AhKar

Oct 2, 2010

Fancier 6662A has been kind to me, no complaints so far for its price point. cost me $65 @ sgcamerastore.

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008

Sirui Tripod is recommended for you.
http://www.zssirui.com/en/products.html?proTypeID=100036810&proID=100367905&proName=T-2004X

You may check with TK Photo at Funan for the new price. Alternatively, you may go to the 2nd hand market at B&S section.

I know the price is more than $120. It is wise to invest on a proper tripod, as this is your long-time investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom