Nikon Promotion

I'm interested in the D750 body but the 24-120mm lens? I already have the 24-70mm f2.8 But it's also a pity not to get it at that price

Will gladly help you, Ortega, if I should go ahead.

I'm interested in the D750 body but the 24-120mm lens? I already have the 24-70mm f2.8 But it's also a pity not to get it at that price

With the 24-120mm @ $3,749 (based on the above link) consider good? I tot someone mentioned in the D750 thread that the price with the 24-120 is around 2700+ or maybe I am missing sth?

$2780 is the shop or street price. Those advertised are the recommended retail price.

With the 24-120mm @ $3,749 (based on the above link) consider good? I tot someone mentioned in the D750 thread that the price with the 24-120 is around 2700+ or maybe I am missing sth?

That is what I think so as well.

Next weekend some more got SITEX show - don't tell me they are going to make use of this to bring up their pricing ?

Just back from HV and PS quoted $2950 for body and the 24-120mm. The freebies are the same as advertised.

Just back from HV and PS quoted $2950 for body and the 24-120mm. The freebies are the same as advertised.

Where is HV ? You mean Harvey Norman ?

If Harvey Norman, you can call to meet their manager and counter offer them a price. They will probably accept 2780 since other shop can do at that price.

Where is HV ? You mean Harvey Norman ?

If Harvey Norman, you can call to meet their manager and counter offer them a price. They will probably accept 2780 since other shop can do at that price.

The last time I enquired at HN Funan the staff quoted a ridiculously high price and gave excuses as to why other shops are quoting cheaper. Took my business upstairs where the price is as good as it gets, and no haggling needed with a clueless salesman.

The last time I enquired at HN Funan the staff quoted a ridiculously high price and gave excuses as to why other shops are quoting cheaper. Took my business upstairs where the price is as good as it gets, and no haggling needed with a clueless salesman.
I think Harvey Norman's staff have to quote you the RRP.

But ask for the manager, he/she is authorised to give discount. Usually they will accept your counter offer if is the same as the street price ...

HV is Holland Village. PS is P-Silk

Anyone bought a Nikon lately ?

1648264352.jpg

694062990.jpg

My pleasure, Ortega. Nice to get to know you too.

One shop in Sim Lim Sq quoted $3034 for body and 24-120mm lens. So far, PS in Holland V is the cheapest quote I got.