Nikon posts D90 brochure, sample photos, sample video

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
Nikon has posted a sixteen page brochure on the D90, as well as sample photos and sample video shot with the new camera.

More...

Nenjia

Sep 19, 2007
to me, if you go DSLR, forget about movie function, different interests

anyone can highlight what about the lens support fot D700/D90 AI/AIS supported?

so call lens support will not like D80/D70 fully mamual, the meter must work like D200/D1/D2?D3

if not, I will never buy it/them!

thanks
Edit/Delete Message

ZeroDivine

Sep 5, 2004
andritei.zenfolio.com
Sometimes we don't need professional quality, but a decent movie to remember the place :) . It's a hassle to bring along digicam just to record movie , all the more when the quality is not really that great coming from the tiny sensor . Would love to see more of the sample video of this upcoming cam.

faisalee

Feb 16, 2005
Planet Earth
www.flickriver.com
Sometimes we don't need professional quality, but a decent movie to remember the place :) . It's a hassle to bring along digicam just to record movie , all the more when the quality is not really that great coming from the tiny sensor . Would love to see more of the sample video of this upcoming cam.
I agree with you on that!

Though even the sound of a "Movie Mode" from a Nikon DSLR seems waay too much wierd :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I would love to see the Shallow DOF in a movie! :angel:

Feb 11, 2008
The lack of autofocus in movie mode is a bummer. But of course, what do u expect from a 1st Generation Video dSLR? The cycle of technology is just repeating itself. :D

luntut

Oct 19, 2007
Punggol
i still think DSLRs should be kept as a camera. not a video recorder. but of course the movie thingie is good to have. not a necessity.

i wonder how much its gonna cost once launched. anyone any ideas?

Last edited:

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Check this out, its from Nikon themselves that estimated to be US$1000, not US$1200. But its ESP, so it will be US$1000++, so should be about SG$1300+++, hopefully not SG$1800.:)

i still think DSLRs should be kept as a camera. not a video recorder. but of course the movie thingie is good to have. not a necessity.

i wonder how much its gonna cost once launched. anyone any ideas?
the last heard retail price was USD1299. so it will be around SGD1800+++... hhahaha i stress the +++ once again :p

luntut

Oct 19, 2007
Punggol
Check this out, its from Nikon themselves that estimated to be US$1000, not US$1200. But its ESP, so it will be US$1000++, so should be about SG$1300+++, hopefully not SG$1800.:)
read somewhere that the body itself will be USD995, and the kit set with the 18-105 VR will be 1299. so that should work up to a pretty large sum.

to think of it, i think i still love the range that my 18-135 gives me. its a lovely set.. dun think i will be upgrading anytime soon, unless they gives me a trade in option for my D80. ;p;p

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
You are right, the US$1000 is body only. And according to KRW, some US website is accepting pre-order based on this price, so it should be quite firm. Anyway if its printed on the Nikon site, it should be quite firm, I don't think they will be so dumb to up the price later to make ppl upset.:)

read somewhere that the body itself will be USD995, and the kit set with the 18-105 VR will be 1299. so that should work up to a pretty large sum.

to think of it, i think i still love the range that my 18-135 gives me. its a lovely set.. dun think i will be upgrading anytime soon, unless they gives me a trade in option for my D80. ;p;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom