Nikon or Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want:

For starters.. if you want -
Value for money: Go Nikon.
Future-proof: Go Canon.

Either system has it's strengths and weaknesses.

Potential flame war.. +1 first..

wat you wanna shoot first?

sports i go for canon
ppl i go for nikon

canon is good :) what about 350D?
go for canon and da L lens.. :bigeyes:

anw may i know whats da market price of a canon 10D and a 300D without kit lens?? :)
thank you.

nikon has better wide lenses and canon has better tele lenses. of coz there are other pros and cons as well but the above was the deciding factor for me.

Cheers~

Most important, decide on what you want to shoot and then zero in on it.The D70 has better white balance than the 300D,but the D70 costs much more now. Remember, you are selecting a system...not just a camera.

icestrike said:
canon is good :) what about 350D?
go for canon and da L lens.. :bigeyes:

anw may i know whats da market price of a canon 10D and a 300D without kit lens?? :)
thank you.
All in second hand price

10D + - 2.5K
300D + - 1.3k

lolz it just asking whether nike or adidas, BMW VS Benz, Man U VS Arsenal. Haha if there's a clear cut winner then why are there 2 equally divided group of supporters despite the years of competition?

Well since u are new into DSLR i suggest u can try either one as most likely u won't be able to know what u have missed. For me i chose a 300D to start with because i did not had the money to pump for a D70 and also i was in a rush and there wasn't any good deal for D70 at that time in the B&S section. But now u are different, these few weeks u can see alot of dumping on D70/D70s systems, worth considering too.

But until now i'm very satisfied with wat i had and slowly learn to use the cam. Who knows i may change system next time? So just relax and try and enjoy ur shoot. :)

blurrblurr said:
All in second hand price

10D + - 2.5K
300D + - 1.3k

sorry i got mine black 300D with lens and grip for only 950 (with warranty somemore). The price has definitely dropped. Now a 2nd hand decent 300D cost u less then 1k including kit lens and the 10D is around 1.4k to 1.5k max. For 2.5k u can get a new 20D! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.