Nikon loyalists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murcielago

Mar 14, 2005
I just looked through my room and realised that i dont have any lens or any equipment other than the TC that isnt Nikon!

flash - SB800
additional lens 70-300 VR lens

Ok i know, it's only 2 items.

How many users out there use solely Nikon items(other than filters)? :think:

I just looked through my room and realised that i dont have any lens or any equipment other than the TC that isnt Nikon!

flash - SB800
additional lens 70-300 VR lens

Ok i know, it's only 2 items.

How many users out there use solely Nikon items(other than filters)? :think:

I solely only use Nikon Org items:thumbsup: :sweatsm: :lovegrin:

i am still a nikon loyalist...

:sticktong

I use Nikon Bodies and Nikon mount Lenses...Loyal enough isn't it :thumbsup:
btw...I've five(one's broken...my D50 kit lens) Nikon lenses :bsmilie:

Only have the 28-105mm lens. Everything else is 3rd party. I'm moving towards the M42 direction. :bsmilie:

i also nikon loyal

one bady (D50) and one long-len (55-200 mm nonVR)

loking to add 35mm f1.4 ais ... so hard to to found

I'm a Nikon loyalist too.
I try to ensure that all my gears are original nikon.

to me, i m not a loyalist or watsoever. but just that equivalent quality 3rd party items that meet my needs are not available. so = bo bian got to buy nikon. If 3rd party improves and finally meet my needs, i will not hestitate to jump ship if its cheaper.

sigma meets my needs most of the time, and if they scrap their EX junkology, i will buy their things.

i even paste a 'Nikon' sticker on my dry cabi, looks exactly same as Nikon logo ;)

i onli buy all nikon products cause i scared of later 3rd party items spoils my camera and i m schooling so no money buy :( onli have macro lens cause i love shooting insects::D

Mostly Nikon equipment (body, flash, batteries, two lenses), but also 1 Tokina prime and (hopefully) 1 Sigma ultra-wide zoom coming soon. Would LOVE to be able to buy all Nikon -- the spirit is willing but the wallet is empty... ;p

The heart is willing but the flesh is weak....

POCKET not deep enough. :bsmilie:

Mine are all of Nikon:
D200,FM3A
20mm,35mm,50mm,60mm,18-200.
SB600

Also looking for Nikkor 45mm. Anyone want to sell their... :D

But recently want to get a Sigma 30mm f1.4 since nikon don't have any similiar lens yet.

But huh, another thought is that being a loyalist didn't get any extra discount from Nikon ya, :(

it just mean ours budget (in photography) is deserved for them to earn solely (and not canon etc), if think that way is damn funny too... and we didn't get any share of the company... -_-"

haha sigh.. nikon is too exp for me i gotta go to 3rd party lenses like sigma... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.