Nikon Lens repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I sent my lens for repair? Think it the aperture ring spring stiff.

Bro you are on Clubsnap for 10 years already you donno where to send for repair? Nikon Service Centre lah! Or Peninsula Plaza area got a lot of camera repair shops.

I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.

I know bro the usual place. Just want to see if there any other shop that pop up lately. Had not been sending equipment for repair for a long time.
Check the stickies in consumer corner and equipment section. They are made sticky for a good reason :)

If there's a new place, then a simple search for "Nikon lens repair" would have found it instead of creating yet another redundant thread that will clog up search results.

Thanks senior member for your advise. I didn't know Clubsnap had developed in such direction through the years. Please delete my post if there are redundancy.
Thanks you once again!

If there's a new place, then a simple search for "Nikon lens repair" would have found it instead of creating yet another redundant thread that will clog up search results.

Thanks senior member for your advise. I didn't know Clubsnap had developed in such direction through the years. Please delete my post if there are redundancy.
Thanks you once again!
most members are very helpful towards newbies from what I see,

base on your seniority in Clubsnap, most members will expect you providing help to others members, instead of seeking information here which is easier available just a few clicks away.

sorry to say is not Clubsnap has changes, just that some people refuse to move on from one state to another.

some food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.