Nikon Great Singapore Sale 2010

does this mean they are not going to the pcshow?

does pc show not contain any photography tools?

does this mean they are not going to the pcshow?

Normally these distributors do not go to IT/PC shows and Comex/Sitex.If you see those flyers that you get from these shows,they will have a shop name printed on the leaflet.E.g at the March IT show,Canon was from Challenger and courts and Sony was from CP:)

The pc show's price is not cheap at all.....

can someone help me buy purchase with purchase?

The bag and monopod set!! AHHHH!! I WANT!

Velbon/Vanguard distro is now a common sighting at major fairs. Bagman also i see before.

Hi,

If you got friends who visits China often and your brand in mind are Benro, Vanguard, Velbon, Manfrotto...etc. Ask them to help you purchase from there. Cost can be reduced by at least 20% or typical tripod here could helped you with the ballhead included and carrier.

Well, if it is genuine or not it is entirely up to you and your luck.

Looks like Nikon will not be at the PC Show next week.

Sure have one.I think the only camera brand that does not goes to IT/PC shows is Pentax:cry:

Not true, last PC Show Nikon was not there. Usually they will appear in IT Show in March and Comex in September. They tend to skip PC Show and Sitex cos this two shows are not as good.

Furthermore, PC Show used to be held at Singapore Expo. Due to some boycotting years back by vendors, they shifted to Suntec. Even by doing so, the vendors participating are still lower than IT Show and Comex. In fact level 3 which is usually taken up by Sony, was empty at the PC Show.

However, I will still be going to the show. I am a sucker for these expo, even when I know it will suck eggs.... hehehe....

Last edited:
Not true, last PC Show Nikon was not there. Usually they will appear in IT Show in March and Comex in September. They tend to skip PC Show and Sitex cos this two shows are not as good.

Furthermore, PC Show used to be held at Singapore Expo. Due to some boycotting years back by vendors, they shifted to Suntec. Even by doing so, the vendors participating are still lower than IT Show and Comex. In fact level 3 which is usually taken up by Sony, was empty at the PC Show.

However, I will still be going to the show. I am a sucker for these expo, even when I know it will suck eggs.... hehehe....

You are correct. Nikon will not be at the PC show, similar to last year :)

Why they didnt have any offer for DSLR D300s and above? :(

It is always better to buy from camera shop then relying on the offer cos they are selling at retail, which is often much much higher.

Doubt so, even if they do, it will be at RRP and compensate with lotsa freebies (most u will find redundant) and those purchase with purchase scheme... Which u will be better off getting from our reputable stores here.. :)

Doubt so, even if they do, it will be at RRP and compensate with lotsa freebies (most u will find redundant) and those purchase with purchase scheme... Which u will be better off getting from our reputable stores here.. :)

Wow! nice number of post!!!! 7,777.... must buy 4D this weekend!:thumbsup: