Nikon Gears

Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF

4685357705_3995d62af6_b.jpg

Last edited:
can't see the setup :dunno: anyway, nice series. in wonder how all these fit on your 30L drycab. 70-200 and 80-200 eats so much space already ;p

Nice. :)
Like a catalog.
Captures the textures of the lens.

well done bro! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, looks like catalog to me also. Product photography?

can't see the setup :dunno: anyway, nice series. in wonder how all these fit on your 30L drycab. 70-200 and 80-200 eats so much space already ;p

haha, some of the lens come and go

Nice. :)
Like a catalog.
Captures the textures of the lens.

well done bro! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, looks like catalog to me also. Product photography?

Thanks!, doing the catalog style

Good products shots, very clean lenses!

A bit out of topic.
You can remove the rubber grips on the sigma lens and wash the rubber with soap and water with the help of a small tooth brush

The lovely gears that have been contributing to my images.
C&C welcome! =)

4356187710_a4f886ffea_o.jpg

Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DG HSM

Credits to D700 and Nikkor 60mm 2.8D which are not featured here, no gears to shoot them =x

Good products shots, very clean lenses!

A bit out of topic.
You can remove the rubber grips on the sigma lens and wash the rubber with soap and water with the help of a small tooth brush

thanks bro, will try it out.
btw the 85 and 80-200 were taken by the 55 that u serviced =)

I thought the first two pictures of page one were substantially more creative and appealing. But I must add that the last two @ page two were quite boring and seemed ill composed and some awkwardly angled? to me.

love the lightings :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks

I thought the first two pictures of page one were substantially more creative and appealing. But I must add that the last two @ page two were quite boring and seemed ill composed and some awkwardly angled? to me.

Thanks,
which are the awkward angles you are referring to?

Wow. Nice setup. Your lenses are in great shape too!

Great catalog. Simple yet effective.:) I am enticed by your set-up.:D

Wow. Nice setup. Your lenses are in great shape too!
thanks, some are in great shape, while some aren't
but adobe sure have tools to make your lenses looks new! haha

Great catalog. Simple yet effective.:) I am enticed by your set-up.:D

Thanks!, i accidentally deleted the setup pic from flickr.
it's a cloth backdrop with left right lights.

Thanks,
which are the awkward angles you are referring to?

The 80-200mm top right lens shot, as a glass shot.

You have three close ups, one top and two bottom and then two general shots in the middle. As a collage you created a lot of space mid-section (two pictures with a lot of background and the description) which is rather abrupt and vacant where it should have been the focus- is stolen by the three close ups. So it's lost child in the sense that it doesn't know where it wants to be looked at. That's how i saw it anyway.

Compared to the 105mm and 70-200mm, which had more form, flow and structure to my eyes. :)

The 80-200mm top right lens shot, as a glass shot.

You have three close ups, one top and two bottom and then two general shots in the middle. As a collage you created a lot of space mid-section (two pictures with a lot of background and the description) which is rather abrupt and vacant where it should have been the focus- is stolen by the three close ups. So it's lost child in the sense that it doesn't know where it wants to be looked at. That's how i saw it anyway.

Compared to the 105mm and 70-200mm, which had more form, flow and structure to my eyes. :)

Thanks points noted! :D