NIkon Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazer

Nov 6, 2003
sg
www.jazerstudio.com
Hey guys ,

Some of you might know that i am down under and i had my mom go down to Lords and buy a 17-35mm 2.8 on my behalf. I already called and made the arrangements but forgot all about the filter , so the guy at the shop sold my mom a Nikon Filter - 77mm L37C Filter -for $120

I have to say i don't know very much about a filters , is it good and for the price?

Pls advise.

Yep.. that's the street price for the a L37C Nikon 77 UV filter. :)

does seem a bit overpriced when compared to B&H price at US$63 (filter prices are generally cheaper in Singapore).

Jazer,

All I knows is tat Nikon Filters are almost the most expensive of its range...just got the 77mm Nikon Cir-Polariser filter for Rp 1.7 Million (equivalent to SGD 320+)in Jkt not sure about the price of it in Spore though....but a similar pc of a normal Hoya 77mm Cir-Pl filter will only costs ard $80 or so

personally I would rather buy something some B&W though...their optics seems better...but then being the Nikon Craze...better to get the full set equipment in the same brand...;)

The Nikon CIR-PL II is sold locally at about a price of $260 onwards.

Jazer said:
Thanks for the info guys.

So i take it the filter is good?

for that price..it better be good :bsmilie: :)

Jazer said:
Hey guys ,

Some of you might know that i am down under and i had my mom go down to Lords and buy a 17-35mm 2.8 on my behalf. I already called and made the arrangements but forgot all about the filter , so the guy at the shop sold my mom a Nikon Filter - 77mm L37C Filter -for $120

I have to say i don't know very much about a filters , is it good and for the price?

Pls advise.

So you're the one who bought away the 17-35 ;( I was on the phone with James of Lords and is about to ask him to reserved for me... and he told me that he just sold it off!

Anyway... it is a good piece of lens to own. A TRINITY!!! :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

It is a good filter, but it seems overpriced ... I bought one about 3-4 years ago for $90 from Cathay, so it'll be surprising if the price had gone up.

sykestang said:
So you're the one who bought away the 17-35 ;( I was on the phone with James of Lords and is about to ask him to reserved for me... and he told me that he just sold it off!

For sure man , singapore is too small a country =D I haven't received yet , but i do hope its good .. Yummmzz..

So how abt u, going to hunt for another one?

He's already ordered the next piece in from Lords, should be collecting next week ;)

sykestang said:

Buy buy buy! Don't stop! Because you haven't achieve total trinity! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.