Nikon F5 for FREE! $7.99 for a "step-by-step" guide to achieve that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna know how to do it?

Send me S$7.99 to my bank account and I will send you detailed instructions on how to get the same results.

:D :devil: ;)

Oh hell, I am all too familiar with this scam... the company I work for is actively having to deal with this kind of scam. Some of our clients are being taken advantage of through this channel.

Sigh. :(

I saw this months ago.

Que Lynn, if its possible, disclose more about the purported step by step guide. It would be a perfect release for all these stressed after a hard day's work! :D

Originally posted by Zoomer
I saw this months ago.

Que Lynn, if its possible, disclose more about the purported step by step guide. It would be a perfect release for all these stressed after a hard day's work! :D

Just forget it, don't waste your time, money & don't get yourself into trouble for nothing but greed.

Originally posted by cyrilng

Just forget it, don't waste your time, money & don't get yourself into trouble for nothing but greed.

No, not that, I'm just interested to know what that guy sent after recieving the money.

Its like the scrooge auctioning a big box containing his "secret to success". ;)

No, not that, I'm just interested to know what that guy sent after recieving the money.

Its like the scrooge auctioning a big box containing his "secret to success". ;)

So you want to know how to get the free stuff right?:rolleyes:

I believe it's just a list of some kind & what you have to do to con people to give you the 'free' stuff.:rolleyes:

Hi,

You can also report this seller/auction if you have proof that you have been scooped! eBay will remove the seller, but off course he can just take on a new ID.

Hong Sien

Originally posted by cyrilng

So you want to know how to get the free stuff right?:rolleyes:

I believe it's just a list of some kind & what you have to do to con people to give you the 'free' stuff.:rolleyes:

No.

I want to see what he actually gives. If he gives total crap, he would have been banned outright from ebay long ago.

No.

I want to see what he actually gives. If he gives total crap, he would have been banned outright from ebay long ago.

Just read the negative comments of those who dealt with him & you'd know.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.