Nikon EOS 60D ???

NikF601

Jul 26, 2010
CCK
Saw this ad from local chinese newpaper.....

New model from Nikon?
Or merging of Nikon and Canon ?

Just to share common errors in ad/ reporting...

Sep 17, 2008
Saw this ad from local chinese newpaper.....

New model from Nikon?
Or merging of Nikon and Canon ?

Just to share common errors in ad/ reporting...

no lar its correct. this is new body from canikon. allows u to use both nikon and canon lenses mount:)

Sep 17, 2008
Where can I buy... and how much :bsmilie:
must go a secret shop along the punggol rocks. find allen and co. we operate there on every blue moon:)

we dun accept cash, only tradeins. must trade in one nikon d60 and canon 60d. then we give u this one

iguanavon

Nov 30, 2010
Shimonoseki
allenleonhart said:
must go a secret shop along the punggol rocks. find allen and co. we operate there on every blue moon:)

we dun accept cash, only tradeins. must trade in one nikon d60 and canon 60d. then we give u this one
Allen is more pro than bro Fatigue... Can merge cam together, imbue special properties and make it a rare or unique item LOL

LOL :bsmilie::thumbsup: leave them in the poke-centre and after a while, an egg will hatch hahhahaha

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
look at the camera, the mode dial is coming out from the top LCD, wtf.

Sep 17, 2008
look at the camera, the mode dial is coming out from the top LCD, wtf.
well. i didnt managed to er create it properly.

wait ar. the 60d and d60 are currently mating in my canikon center. i now waiting to collect the baby

Top Bottom